Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile Phone...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
attanop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 4:12 am    Post subject: Mobile Phone... Reply with quote

Nowadays, mobile phone is the necessary device for daily life because the communication is very important now. Today, there are many brand of mobile phone and different shape of each brand such as Nokia, Ericsson, Siemens, and Motorola etc. I think that Nokia is the most popular brand. Because it has low cost, you can buy it with only 4000 Bath (Thai). I have a mobile phone. I use Nokia 7650. I like it very much. Do you have mobile phone? And What Brand do you have? If you have, how often do you use it in one day?
By� Attanop Thongmon
steele

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know anyting about mobile phone .but i think siemens is the best.because my uncle have one.it is small.and the music is so beautiful Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
matsu009

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: 90's person Reply with quote

Hi! I have old movile phone but I don't care it. Hitoshi Matsumoto says Talking only is Ok. I think so, too.
luckzoe^^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: mobile phone... Reply with quote

I also think that mobile phone is a covenient goods. Enverone need talk to others. And, mobile phone became one of necessary and modern goods. I have one mobile phone that is Ben' Q 620i. I have used it for near one year. It is good to communicate, send a message, and beautiful superficies. By the way, according to many studies that post that it is not good to your health to use the mobile phone frequenctly!!! So, be careful when you use it and don't use it. ==!! 8)

Good Luck to everybody^^

--------by Tang Yu-min.--------
stardust_beat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:59 am    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

I have C5001T(au). This is Japanese mobile phone.

It can see movies, photos, and music.
Music is 16 chords. Smile

I use it about 2 years. BUT!!! It is very bad phone!!! I don't like it.
Because its key response is very slooooow!!!! Mad

So, I'm going to change the model on January, next year.
oldmc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:21 am    Post subject: mobile phone... Reply with quote

Nowadays , mobile phones are necessary devices for daily life because communication is very important now. In my opinion , Mobile phones are necessary for many reasons. First , I use my mobile phones for making an appointment. If I want to make an appointment with someone , I can make it anytime by using my mobile phone. My friend can also make an appointment with me too. If I am late , my friend can call me anytime. Second , it's very comfortable. If I'm in the place that have no public phone and I want to contact someone , I can use my mobile phone. I don't have to find a coin to use a public phone. I can talk to my friend anytime. Third , I use my mobile phone for business. If someone have something to tell or ask me , they can call me by mobile phones. Mobile phones can send message and e-mail. In conclusion , mobile phones are necessary. What do you think about mobile phones ?
tamachan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Mobile Phone... Reply with quote

In Japan most people have mobile phone! Of course I have mobile phone. Mobile phone is very convenience. I use it every day. I think Mobile phone is necessary of our daily life. I send mail to my friends everday. My favorite brand is AU. Because function is very full . I have used this brand for 3 years.
airen00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Very Happy
I have a mobile phone too. Smile
Recently, I changed my mobile phone to FOMA of DoCoMo.
It can TV phone, but I have never used it because it is so new that my friends don't have it! Sad
I use it everyday for contact my friends, or business.
I use mainly E-mail, and 4-5 messages will arrive on a day.
When many, it may arrive 10 or more. but there is many more heavier user than I. Shocked

The latest mobile phone has evolved rapidly and seem to be the computers of hand riding.
But, user's manners have not caught up with that vigor... Confused
It is sure that both coexistence is'nt so difficult.
victoriajustiniano

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: How necessary are the cellphones!!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone:

Right now cellphones are a necessary technological object that we need in a lot of cases. For example, in the catastrophic case of the Twin Towers some persons were rescued because the used the cellphones to called for help. In other cases, we are traveling or maybe going in our cars and something bad happens we need to have a cellphone to call for help. In the future the people saids that the cellphones will substitute the normal telephones of the houses and that's how the science and thechnology is progressing. I will like to have a conversation with some persons that think like I do and talk about this type of conversation.

See you later... Smile
Andreamarcela

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think taht mobile phones are the best things. There are a lot of brands... I have a nokia 2280... I don't care because here in my country we don't have an advance technology. But I use cell phones to communicate with my parents and with my friends to know if I go to a party or to a concert!!!
Dordi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a mobile phone for a couple of years now and it is very useful indeed. As a matter of fact I think I could live without a mobile, but of course some things would be more difficult then. My mobile isn't really one of the newest ones (Nokia 3310), but I don't actually need it for anything else but talking so it's OK. Cool
Honey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's incredible to see the multiple uses of a single device like the mobile phone: calculator, camera, E-mail and explorer, note pad, etc. And, of course, a phone. Mr. Green

I wonder if it will be even more useful than a PC in the future. We never know... Rolling Eyes
kevinchiang

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nokia 6610
benzath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: Danger from mobile phone! Reply with quote

Danger from mobile phone!
Do you have your mobile phone with you now? And how many knowledge you know about it? You might think that you mobile phone is just an electronic communication equipment from one another with wireless, handy, has many kind and a lot of function. There are many advantages that issued but there are many disadvantages too. The hidden disadvantages are danger to user and surrounding. In my opinion, we should look for danger of using mobile phone for 3 reasons.
First, mobile phone can damage the body of user. Using mobile phone along time can cause brain cancer and loss memory. From the research in England, mouse which stay with wave from mobile phone for along time has cancer cell. From the checking of user who us the mobile phone for along time, there are cancer cell appear on the side that user usually use. The ability of hearing will decrease when use mobile phone for along time because wave from mobile phone will kill brain�s cell. If children who are under 12 years old use mobile phone will have slow brain grow rate. Moreover, using counterfeit battery might be the mobile phone exploded.Second, mobile phone will cause a criminal and infringe right. For example, the terrorists in the southern part use mobile phone for start the bomb. The mobile phone is precious thing, it can cause plunder. From the researcher, using mobile phone while driving a car will make more accident. Furthermore, the camera on mobile phone can cause to steal take a photo people who don�t permit and take it to internet.Finally, the wave and device of mobile phone have many effects to surrounding. Using mobile while refuel in the fuel service station can cause the fuel exploded. The wave of mobile phone will disturb the system of plane. It can cause the plane uncontrollable. In ICU room, the wave from mobile phone makes medical device effect. In addition, the rubbish from mobile device makes pollution for envelopment such as chemical substance in battery dangerous for living things.
In conclusion, although mobile phone had many advantage, but if you see disadvantage of it, you will discover it have quite a lot disadvantage. So we should use the mobile phone when you have necessity and use that right place and time. If you use it to the right way and not to trouble somebody so it makes the most advantage for user. And using right way is the way that can decrease the risk of dangerous from mobile phone to oneself, anyone and envelopment
Do you think about the danger from mobile phone?

Alongkot Thanwattanasiri 47210968 Civil Engineering King Mongkut University of Technology Thonburi Group16
god

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid danger from mobile phone because I use it to conversation long time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: