Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dream Interpretation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:55 am    Post subject: Dream Interpretation. Reply with quote

Ever since I could remember, I've always had the abiltiy to fly in my dreams. Whenever I dream, I could fly. When monsters and cannibals come chasing after me, I was always able to escape in my dreams because I've always had the ability to fly, and it's the same in every dream. Does anyone know what it means? Does anyone ever have these kinds of dreams?
chi-kei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:35 am    Post subject: The Strange and Mysterious Reply with quote

In my guess,
the monsters and cannibals chasing you can be regared be the stress and pressure from the real life, however I think you can afford them, just like you have the abiltiy to fly. Although you are able to handle it, you still afraid to face it, therefore you are escaping from the monsters and cannibals instead of facing them or fighting with them.

Certainly, those are merely my guess, it may have other reasons. I do have seen some monsters in my dream, however I would choose to fright with them, as I know I must win in the dream.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Diana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are interesting guesses, and you may even be right. I have actually faced those monsters in my dreams and fought them, but those are very rare. After all, why fight when I can easily fly away. Smile
arianette

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a person in my family that always that she dream with tooth somebody die. In the past 3 month we dream at the same time with tooth an some body get sick, hurt or die. I'm a little scare because a didn't believe in those things.
Cassiopea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it's true with the teeths - my uncle died last month and the day before the death my cousin had a deram about teeths...
idghdl35

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:58 am    Post subject: I think Reply with quote

I think .. It is that your a former life..

-------------------------------------------

My county people have feces and pig dream .. that day is lucky
sunking814

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana,

That is wild....I too have had a recurring dream over the years. Like every 6 years or so I will have the flying dream. I the dream, I get no sense that I am flying in the same place where I flew before. But it is in a recognizable location. The last time I had this dream, I dreamed I was flying in the street where I lived. I can feel myself rising into the air, then look around and see the roof of my house, then I turn and view the roofs of the other homes. Then I fly up and down the street. As I am dreaming this, I note that my body actually does feel like it's lighter, like I am actually flying. So, am I dreaming or am I in an "astral projection" state of conciousness. I do not know, but the dream is always exilarating and I always remember it when I awaken.

I have two other recurring dreams. One is driving on a very narrow road in the mountains and coming from behind the trees to find that I am very high in the mountains and that the car is very, very close to the edge. It is somewhat frightening.

The 3rd recurring dream is about a tidal wave, a gigantic one like in that asteriod impact movie from 3 years ago. The scene where the two people stand on the beach and see this 2 mile high wave stetching for miles across coming at them....that is right out of my dream.

The other dreams I have....well, I'd better not say! Twisted Evil
rigi_bbi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had the similar dream.the flying began like this: i was jumping,but then i found i left the ground,and flying,high and high,i see the trees,roofs of house under my feet,sooner i learned to control myself,i can fly high and down as i wish,but usually then would appeared a monster or a evil man,they chased me,want to hurt me,i was frightened,i fly and fly,hoping to escape,but the enemies came near,i was nervous,in the same time, i lose the ability to fly,i droped from the sky,then i awaked.
this scene always came to my dream,and after the dream,i feeled weak.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: