Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is a better Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is a better Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explore?
Internet Explore
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Mozilla Firefox
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poliex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: What is a better Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer? Reply with quote

Hi guys!
What�s up?

Well, I've created this topic because I think it's a interesting thing. "What is a better Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?", I think the better is Mozilla Firefox because he is have several functions more than Internet Explorer, beyond Mozilla Firefox is more faster for the people that know use very well, but now Internet Explorer created a version 7.0, I like it, but I think that a 7.0 is copied the functions of Firefox beyond 7.0 have a bugs and mistakes, its my opinion...what you prefer? \o.

That�s it, bye...
(Sorry my mistakes in the text, my English not is very well,thanks Very Happy)

"N�O ROUBE! O Governo odeia concorr�ncia!"
laus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, i think Firefox is more convenient to use. But sometimes it doesn't open some websites, so then i have to use Explorer.
Rolling Eyes
RedRose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I voted for firefox. Because it's faster than IE. and its surface is very friendly and convenient.

But I've got a better browser than firefox. here we have greenbrowser, which is even more convenient than firefox. it has an online dictionary as one of its options. and you even can check and edit your regedit on greenbrowser! there are still so many funcations in it, but I haven't digged them all out yet.

Despite so many functions of its, it's still fast! so far, I have never found another browser which is better than greenbrowser!
Hardi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenbrovser can't be very good since it's seems to be based on IE core. I vote Firefox. But I using mostly Konqueror and Opera.
RedRose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hardi wrote:
greenbrovser can't be very good since it's seems to be based on IE core. I vote Firefox. But I using mostly Konqueror and Opera.

you have never used greenbrowser, how come you know it's not good enough? BTW, I am not sure whether or not it's based on IE core. it has most functions of firefox.
Dixie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firefox, please!

However, I have a complaint, not about the browser but about website designers who don't take into account that there are more browsers besides Internet Explorer and they just make websites which are optimized for IE. It's a shame! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Hardi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Europe is firefox userate pretty good, yet it seems here in Estonia it's decreased a Little bit... I guess it's because the newer versions of firefox don't working with Estonian ID card like it's supposed.
http://www.xitimonitor.com/en-us/browsers-barometer/firefox-march-2007/index-1-2-3-77.html

Here in greenbrowsers page at sourcheforge, it's said that greenbrowser is based on IE core http://sourceforge.net/projects/greenbrowser/
Yet I'm sure it's better than IE, but still if it using IE core that is made by Microsoft then it can't be good. Laughing
RedRose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had used firefox during the last year, and now I is using greenbrowser, by comparison, I think greenbrowser is better.
hoshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's easier to stole passwords with mozilla so I prefer it Razz
wang.xm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: What is a better Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer? Reply with quote

I use both Firefox and Explorer.
Because some sites don't fit the firefox.

misuvija

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: What is a better Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer? Reply with quote

Poliex wrote:
Well, I've created this topic because I think it's a interesting thing. "What is a better Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer?", I think the better is Mozilla Firefox because he is have several functions more than Internet Explorer, beyond Mozilla Firefox is more faster for the people that know use very well, but now Internet Explorer created a version 7.0, I like it, but I think that a 7.0 is copied the functions of Firefox beyond 7.0 have a bugs and mistakes, its my opinion...what you prefer?

Hi, I'm totally agree about what you think, but actually I think that Opera is the best one! Use it and guess why!

Wink
Rogerlz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer firefox!!! In firefox u can do a lot of different thinks!!! also is more easy to use and you can add a lot of thinks!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoshi wrote:

That is another advantage!!!! I always forget the passwords and firefox always remember it for me!!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIREFOX!!!!!!

Firefox Ever! Firefox Forever!

Firefox has the TABBED SURFING, that's just the most amazing think so you don't need to open that hundreds of new windows for every site, the pop-up blocker is better than IE's, It reminds me of passwords and usernames that I would never remember that I've created it! and you can add many nice complements and plugins, just for improving visual or some very usefull stuff like youtube video's downloader attached to the browser and some other things...
hoshi

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerlz wrote:
hoshi wrote:

That is another advantage!!!! I always forget the passwords and firefox always remember it for me!!!! Very Happy

I was thinking about other user's passwords
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: