Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My favorite food

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food
View previous topic :: View next topic  
christine75731

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: My favorite food Reply with quote

Speaking of food, my mouth start slobbering. Among all kinds of food, there are three types of food I like the most. The first type of food is rice, all kind of food made from rice, like “rice and vegetable roll”, “fried rice”, “rice porridge”. This kind of food full of nutrition, make people get fulfillment and energy. It’s the essential food for people. The second kind of food is sweet food like cake, ice cream, puff, chocolate, bread, cookies, candies, muffin…etc. My favorite sweet food is puff, all flavors of puff, chocolate puff, strawberry puff, vanilla puff, peanut puff. Every time I eat puff, it makes me feel happy and satisfied. Sweet food make people feel relax and enjoyable, and smooth their stress, that is why people always eat chocolate when they break up with their boyfriend and girlfriend. Yet this kind of food makes people fat. Overtaking the sweet food can also lead to diabetes and high blood pressure. Although eating sweet food make me happy, I need to eat it in a proper amount. The third kind of food is fruit. I like apple, banana, watermelon, kiwi, pineapple, pear…etc. Fruit do people good, it brings us abundant cellulose, which can help our digest. There are all kinds of food in the world. The most important thing is to take every kind of food in balance amount. We should avoid “fast food”, which do us no good, even harm us and make us fat. We should always remember the old saying : You are what you eat.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jmejiasr_88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: My favorite food Reply with quote

christine75731 wrote:
Speaking of food, my mouth start slobbering. Among all kinds of food, there are three types of food I like the most. The first type of food is rice, all kind of food made from rice, like “rice and vegetable roll”, “fried rice”, “rice porridge”. This kind of food full of nutrition, make people get fulfillment and energy. It’s the essential food for people. The second kind of food is sweet food like cake, ice cream, puff, chocolate, bread, cookies, candies, muffin…etc. My favorite sweet food is puff, all flavors of puff, chocolate puff, strawberry puff, vanilla puff, peanut puff. Every time I eat puff, it makes me feel happy and satisfied. Sweet food make people feel relax and enjoyable, and smooth their stress, that is why people always eat chocolate when they break up with their boyfriend and girlfriend. Yet this kind of food makes people fat. Overtaking the sweet food can also lead to diabetes and high blood pressure. Although eating sweet food make me happy, I need to eat it in a proper amount. The third kind of food is fruit. I like apple, banana, watermelon, kiwi, pineapple, pear…etc. Fruit do people good, it brings us abundant cellulose, which can help our digest. There are all kinds of food in the world. The most important thing is to take every kind of food in balance amount. We should avoid “fast food”, which do us no good, even harm us and make us fat. We should always remember the old saying : You are what you eat.

Hi!

The food is important in my life not only for the well-being that it means for my health if not also because I am charmed with and am a pastime to prove new food.

The combinations of saucers that take rice I am charmed with it; better when it is with seafood, the seafood are my preferred by his flavor, diversity and different forms of preparation.

To give chocolates to the equal reason that is fattened you have reason; because of it I give flowers to my girlfriend or but strawberries that she is charmed with.

The fruits are the richer thing that the nature has given us for the variety and flavors.
jmejiasr_88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: My favorite food Reply with quote

christine75731 wrote:
The third kind of food is fruit. I like apple, banana, watermelon, kiwi, pineapple, pear…etc. Fruit do people good, it brings us abundant cellulose, which can help our digest.

In my country we have the best bananas, watermelons, melons, papayas, kiwis, pineapples, pears … and many mores; of the whole world!

Which is the fruit more strangely that you proved?

Which is your favorite fruit; the number one?
jvegap223

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: My favorite food Reply with quote

christine75731 wrote:

Hi !!!! I am costarican and I like a lot chiken with barbacue sauce, it is delicious and in my country is common to eat rice and beans, a dish with rice, beabs, a meat (fish, meat, chiken) and a salad we called "casado", it is very popular in the mayority of the cafeterias and restaurants in our country.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: