Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you ever listen someone saying: "I'm fat"?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedRose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ad-miral wrote:
oh I see! It's a woman who wants a lot of effort and money from you, for example she needs you buy this and that

Not exactly. let's wait for Turtle, for exact explanations.
hoshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedRose wrote:
now I changed my mind, curses are more precious. Very Happy
Nice! Now there is a rule for models.Their weight must be at least 54 kg
jvegap223

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: Have you ever listen someone saying: "I'm fat" Reply with quote

marizinha91 wrote:
Everyboby, mainly gils, say that is fat. The girl can be as thin as possible and she thinks she is fat. Have you ever listen someone saying: "I'm fat"? Of course yes. Please, post your opinion here!

Yes all the time, I say that a lot of times, becuase I had low self-steem, but now I change my mind and my body, I lose weigh for two reasons> my health and my phisical appearance.
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to lose weight... Laughing I'm fighting in Cruiser weight class now and if I lose weight I would be fighting in "half heavy weight".
People who fight in half heavy weight (<79,378 kg) won't get the chance to come into the television, but in Cruiser weight (<86, 183) I will have the chance.

So I need to gain a bit more fat but I can't go above 86,183 because then I would come into heavyweight...
beancurdturtle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedRose wrote:
ad-miral wrote:
oh I see! It's a woman who wants a lot of effort and money from you, for example she needs you buy this and that

Not exactly. let's wait for Turtle, for exact explanations.

high maintenance:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=high+maintenance

urbandictionary.com wrote:
Requiring a lot of attention. When describing a person, high-maintenance usually means that the individual is emotionally needy or prone to over-dramatizing a situation to gain attention

�Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.�
--Dr. Seuss
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Laughing
I believe everybody is high-maintenance
ClarissaMach

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must confess that, despite the fact that I don't think a skinny woman is beautiful, I'm always a little bit concerned about my own weight. I hate the idea of getting fat.

People who work with me have been "accusing" me of being an anorexic, because I've lost some weight... I used to be 67Kg, now I'm 61Kg. My hips and ribs are showing, but I'm not exactly thin (my legs and arms aren't thin. I'm what people call an "hourglass" woman).

I didn't went on a diet or something, I just started to do weight training. Besides, as some of you already know, I just broke up a relationship, what made me lose my apetite for a while...
ad-miral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently German news is discussing about a "skinny-syndrome" in the model branch. Have you heard about Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan?

I wonder what happened with Pamala Anderson and her 90 - 60 - 90

A tip for Pommezani etc.: Don't become something like that, we boys want something which we can grab.
garfield_jesse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think they look attractive. I dont like girls are too thin....less vitality
beancurdturtle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

garfield_jesse wrote:
I dont think they look attractive. I dont like girls are too thin....less vitality

I agree with you GJ. Very Happy

Ladies should be shaped like a woman, not a stick of gum. Laughing

�Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.�
--Dr. Seuss
RedRose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClarissaMach wrote:

I just broke up a relationship, what made me lose my apetite for a while...

I have heard that before. But this never works on me. I wish break-up could help me lose weight, but I know it's impossible for me.

Break-up never affects my appetite. when I break up with someone, I don't feel like more or less food. I just feel like seeing someone else. and that has little to do with weight Crying or Very sad
beancurdturtle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back RR. Very Happy
How was the trip? Did you have a quick summer romance?

--Dr. Seuss
ad-miral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RR had a trip? Wow I didn't know. How was it? Laughing Any sex on the beach?
RedRose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys

And yes, I had a conference in Urumqi, XinJiang, China. but no sex anyway. beach? no beach in XinJiang. XinJiang is a dry province, a Muslim place, where mainly Chinese minorities are living: Uigur, Kazakh, Hui. their religion is the same: Islam. so no pork there! Beef and sheep meat had driven me nuts!

The happy part was: we ate grapes in Urumqi homes, we rode houses under Kazakh's guide. we danced with them!! It was a fun trip. I almost forget the fact that I went to XinJiang originally for a conference, not for a trip. Laughing
Bob S.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedRose wrote:
we rode houses under Kazakh's guide.
Do you mean "horses"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: