Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you like your family ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iswriting

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Do you like your family ??? Reply with quote

Do you like your family???

I like my family.Now,we are get along.

But, I didn't like family when I was a high school student.

But,now we are understood each other.

How about you Question Tell me Arrow
sofy614

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: HI Reply with quote

I like my family very much, I'm the only girl, I have 4 brothers, so it's a lot of fun, and my parent's are very cool,but sometimes we do have differences..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
J@n@

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile interesting topic...
i like my family, i even think that i love them. im not sure, but as i was younger i sometimes hated my parents, then i hated my little sister - Confused Laughing i think it was no real hate.. i just think that i disliked the things my parents stood for in my view.. Laughing
well, now i love them and i have accepted that even if i sometimes have problems with my parents i know that they will always support me.. i know that my older sister is clever and that i can always talk to her - if i need someone who just listens if i cant talk to my friends because they are involved in the things.. my little sister is a cuite little girl, - well, shes 13, and its fun to see her growing up. she reminds me of myself.. shes just like me - as i was in her position Wink
Dennis21021

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: if comes true Reply with quote

If your parents always set bad example to us like steal, lying and so on, what would you think of them? I also wonder whether all parents like their children?
misuvija

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: parents Reply with quote

Hi... Perhaps the parents would not be customary already that I have learned of its example. I think that the parents like everybody commit errors and we do not have to be very hard when judging them.
annypeking

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: parents Reply with quote

i like my family and my parents very much. i am the only child in my family. When i was young, my family is not rich, so it has some difficulties in bringing me up. But my family is very harmonious. I am very appreciated that my parents give me life and make me accept the higher education. Thanks them very much and i will work hard to take care of them because they are old-aged now.
HyunGeon1534

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I love my family.
Family is my source of happiness.
Dad, mom, and my little brother...
Though I can't have a long time with my family, I love them SO much!
shinfa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like my family very much!! I have two sisters and I am the youngest child in my home. We were fight a lot but now we help each other. I love them.
Sugarsyrup

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We might have some misunderstandings and we fight sometimes, but i still love my family
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: