Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I believe In ghost
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ela2004

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: I believe In ghost Reply with quote

I believe In ghost because I haven�t seen to ghost but some people see in ghosts.
The Some people surprised to see the ghosts.
Korean ghost is usually a woman and always wear a white clothes, flow blood on the mouse.
My friend saw ghost. He said very dreadful
ghost wait in front main door.
He go near. but it run away in ghost
ale�.!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

came on, this is Ridiculous, insane, ghosts doesn't exist!
Bob S.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ale�.! wrote:
came on, this is Ridiculous, insane, ghosts doesn't exist!
Maybe not, but they are so much fun! Ghosts, alien abductions, the Loch Ness Monster, and government conspiracies make for great entertainment.
Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed.
I love to watch horror shows and feel scared for some time later.
I also love to make fun of politicians and government stuff.
LeBron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cause you talked about Loch Ness...
Some years ago I was in Shotland at this lake called "Loch Ness". There were a lot of museums, gift shops and so on. In my opinion I don't believe that the "Loch Ness Monster" really exist, but I wouldn't swim in this lake nevertheless Wink

Greetings,
LeBron
MarilynManson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why there are so many fim makers would like to produce horror movies, it is really a kind of ridiculous action.
wangyuelaura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: I agree with you. Reply with quote

I agree with you. I believed the existense of some ghost or those supernature powers. I have never seen any ghost but MY MOTHER HAD! I usually believed that the ghost are souls or feelings which are trapped in the Earth and cannot go to the heaven or the hell. they are trying to find something and if they find it, they can be freed from the earth and go to somewhere that a dead person'soul should go.
Alextv

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see a ghost, just imagine all my fears toward dead would be less if I can be sure about what is next after I pass away. Surprised Surprised
Take4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: I believe In ghost Reply with quote

One of my friend can see ghosts, this is the story when we had a drink party at park outside. Everyone was drinking beer or sake, then one of my friend went to a toilet. Because he got so drunk, I went with him. We decided to pee outside to go back quickly because of the dark and scary. And he started laughing with pointing forward, and he said, "A man is hanging himself overthere!" But I could see nothing. I got so scary, tried to take him back to our company. And I explaned about this to rest of them. One of them who live near this park said a man had committed suicide long time ago.

So I believe in ghost.
lai_wah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Do you believe in ghost? Reply with quote

I am from Malaysia. Do I believe in ghosts? Well... I guess I do, in a way.

I normally refer to them as "departed unrest spirits". I think that they are the spirits of people who have died (either tragically or with unfulfilled wished).

I believe that these spirits make their presence known to some of us in order to let us know that they need our help to fulfill their wishes.

So, what should we do when we feel the presence of a spirit? Well, I think we should say a prayer for them and let them know that they should not linger any longer in our world. We should advise them to move on,or to gain a better rebirth (a Buddhist prayer), or in any way preached by your religion.

What do you think? Should you say a little prayer for these spirits, or would you hunt them down?
chovi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!!

I'm from Japan.
I believe in Ghosts.
Japanese Ghost is almost a woman and wear white clothes, too.

What do ghosts of your country look like?
miraie_19

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hi, I'm student from Malaysia...
Do I belive in ghost???
hm...well..of course I do!!
But truely, if we believe them & afraid them that too much is no good, you know..because, in that way, we've shown our weaknesses by scaring of them..really...
So, the best way, just be brave in anywhat you do...if we totally scare of them....to me, just belive that 'the one' is always with me...so there are nothing to afraid of...
kacheng

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: reply to lai_wah Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:35 am Reply with quote

i am a college student from Malaysia. I do agree with what lai_wah had posted.

The way lai_wah refers them as " departed, unrest spirits" is same as the movie named "ghost whisperer". I think it is a real happenings. They just need us to fulfill their dream that they are unable to do in their previous life.

I personally feel that they won't disturb our life with no reason, everything happpens with meaning and reason. I believe that if we doesn't go n explore their life n causing disturbance in their life. They wouldn't do any harm on us. Don't you all think so Question
niiz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: hoot...hoot... Reply with quote

hye. im one of the college student from malaysia.
hmm...i do believe in ghost but in my own way..

ghost is juz an imitation of evil force determine to confuse our heart and our mind. they never have good intention when they try to appear in front of us and if they appear as a person you have know, believe me, they were not the soul from that person. that is the devil trying to disturb u.

but it is quite disappointing because till now i cant get to see all these 'ghost'.
did you wanted to see a real ghost??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Shocked Shocked
kacheng

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: reply to niiz Reply with quote

well, if has any chance i would like to see 'them' with whole gang of people. i wouldn't like to see 'them' alone. it is scary although i never saw them, and don't really know how they actually looks lik.. no one will dare to explore them alone, will you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: