Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alcohol, the good poison

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K๏`

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Alcohol, the good poison Reply with quote

Alcohol, the good poison
Since the past until now, many people like to drink alcohol beverage in the party or someone may drink almost everyday, in spite of they know that itís not good for their health. But do you know that alcohol also has some advantage.
Letís see the disadvantage of alcohol first. Alcohol can make drinkers get drunk and when they get drunk, they canít control themselves and may cause the accident. Moreover, alcohol is the cause of impotence. (I think this is the most disadvantages which male drinkers scare very much). And alcohol can make drinkers get fat. (And I think this is the most disadvantages which female drinkers scare very much too).
But I have the good news to tell you! Alcohol also has advantages. First, drinkers can quite quickly remove alcohol from the body. Second, moderate consumption of alcohol is good for the heart, prevent high blood pressure and it can reduce the risk of Alzheimerís disease in ageing drinkers. Finally, it makes you relax after you have tired all the day.
In my opinion, I think that you should not drink too much, just drink in the suitable amount and donít drink too much. We can say that alcohol is the good poison.
In conclusion, I think alcohol is not the bad stuff at all. If you drink alcohol beverage too much, it causes your health to become worse but if you drink alcohol beverage in suitable amount, it can cause advantages. Do you have some ideas about this?

Akebordin Watcharaworatham
CMM 47214595
Sasana_47210658

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People drink alcohol for a variety of reasons but they are all nonsense.Alcohol does not with anything and is certainly not good for you. In my opinion, I would like to indicate some bad effect of drinking as follows. First, If you drink too much alcohol, It has an effect to health. If you drink alcohol, you will have a disease such as Cirrhosis. Alcohol can destory every organ. Beside, the effect of alcohol is to slow down brain activity. Another reason is drinking is a cause of social problems. If you drink alcohol, you will try other drugs. Drinking alcohol is the factor to increase criminals. Drinking alcohol makes people feel active.You can't control yourself, so you may commit a crime such as raps and murder. In addition, drinking alcohol may be cause of stealing a robbery problem. If you don't have enough money to buy alcohol. In conclusion, drinking alcohol an effect on health and social problem. So the best way is to stop drinking at all.
นาย ศาสน อินรัญ
วิศวกรรมไฟฟ้า 47210658
sissoko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes...Yes....Alcohol can destory every organ. Alcohol very baddddd....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: