Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Egg or chicken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Egg or chicken Reply with quote

In the begining of the world, the world have egg or have chicken first?
wing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: Egg or chicken Reply with quote

Simon wrote:
In the begining of the world, the world have egg or have chicken first?

Of course none of the above in a scientific mind, but how about who brings them into the world?
Corey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technically, I would say the dinosaurs came first but in the spirit of the joke...

GEORGE W. BUSH:

We do not really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. Either the chicken is with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL:

Now at the left of the screen, you clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road . . .

HANZ BLIX:

We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed access to the other side of the road.

MOHAMMED ALDOURI (Iraq ambassador):

The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication. We do not even have a chicken.

SADDAM HUSSEIN:

This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

RUSH LIMBAUGH:

I do not know why the chicken crossed the road, but I will bet it was getting a government grant to cross the road, and I will bet someone out there is already forming a support group to help chickens with crossing-the-road syndrome. Can you believe this? How much more of this can real Americans take? Chickens crossing the road paid for by their tax dollars, and when I say tax dollars, I am talking about your money, money the government took from you to build roads for chickens to cross.

RALPH NADER:

The chicken's habitat on the original side of the road had been polluted by unchecked industrialist greed. The chicken did not reach the unspoiled habitat on the other side of the road because it was crushed by the wheels of a gas-guzzling SUV.

MARTHA STEWART:

No one called to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the farmer's market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

JERRY FALWELL:

Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the "other side." That is what they call it --the other side. Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. In addition, if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out the abomination that the liberal media white- washes with seemingly harmless phrases like "the other side."

RONALD REAGAN:

What chicken?

BILL CLINTON:

I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken, please?

COLONEL SANDERS:

I missed one.
BakaGaijin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Eh, what...?

I'm Kevin Tillman.
Japanese Exchange and Teaching ALT
wing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:28 am    Post subject: lol... Reply with quote

So many chickens!
BakaGaijin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh huh....Chickens....

I'm Kevin Tillman.
Japanese Exchange and Teaching ALT
Alejandro-62

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undoubtly the egg goes first!!
Just think about eggs as the first attempt of life. The first egg has no to be the same appearance as a common one. In ancient times, an egg could have been a combination of elementary substances put togehter, with an special temperature and some dust and wind. Then, after waiting for a while (many years, thousand perhaps), the mix became the form of an "egg" where a living thing emerges after waiting for years.
As time goes by, it grew up until the creature puts another egg.
This is my theory. I can not imagine a chicken emerging from a little mountain of dust and leaves all mixed with elementary substances...It could be a good idea for Alien VII, the revenge!!!

Alejandro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: