Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Effect of Mobile Phone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Effect of Mobile Phone Reply with quote

Nowadays, more than 10,000,000 people in Thailand that use a mobile phone and it will be increasing in the future. Although there are more and more users of a mobile phone, no one knows exactly about the problem and effect from it. In my opinion, Thailand should have a law to control using mobile phone. First, cause unhealthy. Those who use mobile phone regularly or using a mobile phone for long time have more chances to get brain cancer because the quantity of radiation and heat will pass directly through the skin and brain. Second, it's put expense burden on user. Because of mobile phone is expensive and even more expense while using it. As for those who do not yet earn income, it does can be considered as burden. Finally, user was convinced to use mobile phone too much. Because there is high competition in mobile phone market, thus each of the product come out with a lot of promotion. Such as reducing call payment or the popular unlimited package. In conclusion, because of a mobile phone could brain cancer. Many users were convinced to use it too much. More over, it is burden for those who do not yet earn income. Therefore, Thailand should have a law to control using mobile phone. What do you think about a law to control using mobile phone?

Grit loysamut 47215101
g.22
Scaurr0ck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today there is no scientific proofs of mobile phone harm.
I think until it'll be prove, peoples have to restrict using mobile phones by children.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: