Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you know African Tea?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomo

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:22 pm    Post subject: Do you know African Tea? Reply with quote

Do you know African Tea Question

When I watched TV, I heard that African Tea was effective in health, beauty, and diet. According to this TV program, African Tea�s leaves range over the eastern part of Africa, such as Tanzania, so these leaves grow with getting strong sunshine. Therefore, these leaves are strong and have great effects. Because of African Tea, a woman succeeded in losing her weight (-13kg). Shocked I learned African Tea and I was interested in it soon. I want to get it and drink it.

Please tell me more imformation of African Tea Exclamation Very Happy
tamayo

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to meet you.
I have no information of African tea. But I think
I watched same TV program that you watched.
The TV program said African tea is very good drink
and it is not so expensive.

Have you drink it yet??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: