Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Favorite English Web-Site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christian Lee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:55 am    Post subject: Your Favorite English Web-Site Reply with quote

Hi. I came to United States like a month ago, and I wonna try English Web-site.

Can you tell me some of your favorite web-site?

Doesn't always have to be educational, but I dont mind if it is educational website; someplace I can indulge my self and spent a lots of time. Thank you.
marksesl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: a very comprehensive Reply with quote

Hi Christian,

I would really like for you to visit my site. It's very comprehensive and is a very good starting point for going to other top ESL sites.

http://marksesl.com

--Mark McDowell
Billy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:24 am    Post subject: I like cellar Reply with quote

It is bulit by many unv. profssors. I like it. They are all warmhearted people.

cellar.org
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tom Sheehan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Listening/Grammar Online Reply with quote

Hi -- Maybe you'd like to check out my website www.englishzoom.com. It's a new kind of site with listening and grammar together. First, you listen to a story. Then you can practice your listening and grammar in many activities related to the story. I'm adding audio to pages as fast as I can.

Please sign in on my "guest map" and on my mailing list. Let me know what you think!

Tom Sheehan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: