Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

QQ
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charlieune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: QQ Reply with quote

Some people like chating on Internet in the world. Because some people who are friends are not in the same place. They can chat each other on Internet. And chating is a good way to contact the friend who is not living nearby you. It is very much fast than another way to contact people. If you want to chat me, please chat me on Internet. My QQ's number is 11975698. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool
Winkydragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite agree with you!Do you know why?Because I have learn a lot onQQ.Of course I want to tell you my QQnumber:287911018.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: ok........ Reply with quote

your idea is good.......but I wonder how many international friends know QQ?I haven't found any english version of QQ.
Qunfeng

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My qq number is 241932730. We can make friends with each other.
Winkydragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er........I agree with you,I think we can learn English together.
Sirius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a QQ account but if you use Miranda you can download an add-in that might work.

http://addons.miranda-im.org/details.php?action=viewfile&id=2107
dubuxiaoyao

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Make friends ! Reply with quote

my QQ numbers is 517434909 .
Design ALEX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: i think Reply with quote

I think we should use ICQ!beacuse QQ is only use in our country!if u want to chat with a foreign,I think they didn't know what is QQ!and if we want to make our country's friend?why we came to here?we can go to the chinese forums!! Question Question
leozhengbo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not talk about QQ!We are learning English,now. And I think QQ is a bad tool for us to use , because it wastes most of our leisure time .
Shicotus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't understend you! QQ? What is it?
Sergei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
I'm from Holland and I'm trying to find a way to communicate with someone who lives in china. i have found a english version (2004) of QQ but I can't register a qq number/account because I just can't read chinese :s although the program it self is in english.
the old english version has a english registation form but with this version I can't add a chinese QQ user, it says: timeout when connecting to the network; the network may be busy
but when I add a user from somewhere arround here it's no problem (no errors) :s

anyone knows how to solve this little problem? if not I think I need someone who can register a qq useraccount for me, if there is anyone who would be kind enough, please reply. thank you in advance.
ellon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My QQ number is 3428306!
add me!
skwerlabusr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: QQ Info Reply with quote

Hello! My name is Jimmy and I'm from the USA but vacationing in Guangzhou, China. I am 14 and some of my interests are swimming, football, computers, chatting, cars, and soccer. I can speak English fluently. I know a little spanish and german. I can speak cantonese and mandarin pretty fluently too (language I use with my parents). My e-mail is skwerlabusr (AT) gmail (DOT) com and my QQ is 295760796.

The current QQ english version is 2005! After some browsing around and many Page cannot be displayed errors I have found where to download this. I prefer QQ 2005 over 2004 because it has many improvements especially in the menu areas. here is the link: http://down1.tech.sina.com.cn/download/downContent/2004-03-16/8754.shtml or if you have problems just e-mail me and I'll send it to you. I also have a service which can provide you a QQ number for free if you are having problems getting one. Some people always get Too many users error so here is a solution: just e-mail [email protected] with your name and any other details in the QQ profile you want filled in for you (you can just change them later) else they will just be filled with automatic settings. Have Fun!

-Jimmy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Delia Gao

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leozhengbo wrote:
Do not talk about QQ!We are learning English,now. And I think QQ is a bad tool for us to use , because it wastes most of our leisure time .

Ah~,generally speaking,I can't agree with you.I don't think QQ is a bad tool for me.On the contrary,I think it's very useful.QQ is a kind of chatting tools,as Yahoo message and ICQ.I can stay in touch with my friends by QQ.We can know each other convenience.
There are many other functions of QQ,such as QQ live,music,TV,games,blog,etc.We can use QQ do many things.
QQ is very popular in China,especially in teenagers.Each of my friends and classmates has one or two QQ numbers.
QQ is bad or good,rest with the way how you use it.
My QQ number is 174327274.
Wink
Raw3a

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi every one ...

How can I have QQ number . I'm Raw3a from Oman.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: