Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is your favourite season?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanamichi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: My favourite season is ... Reply with quote

Hi Exclamation
My favourite season is winter.
It is terrific , beacause we can ski !!
And snow is very beautiful.
How about you ??
novasen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems a topic of IELTS oral test.Smile
My favorite season is spring, because the climate is more temperate. And, itís extremely hot in summer in Wuhan, you know, Wuhan is one of three hottest cities in China.
060fe314

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!! I like spring, because there are a lot of flowers and the temperature is best in spring. Very Happy I think sky is very beautiful blue in spring. Smile Also spring, all of the beautiful things are all in soring(^^)
I donít like summer, because I canít endure hotness and humidity. Crying or Very sad Japanese summer is not only hotness but also humid!! I think summer is not comfortable in Japan. Confused
ru9mi2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Summer Reply with quote

Hello!!!!
My favorite season is summer.
Ilike summer very much. I like sea. So I go to sea every summer.
I want to go to sea and swim.
emi1222

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
My favorite season is summer :oops: I love summer!
We have a long vacation in summer.I'm lookimg fowerd to summer vacation :lol: :lol:
4yuan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO doubt---autumn
the weather is cool.....
not as hot as summer
not as cold as winter
natsu712

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Nice to meet!!!! Reply with quote

I like summer in all seasons Very Happy Beacause I was born in summer Smile So the summer comes, I'm excited Cool I will go to go to sea,do camp and so on!!
I like spring,too Smile Beacause I can make new friends when spring comes Very Happy
sacchi122

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: What is your favourite season? Reply with quote

Hi Very Happy Very Happy I like autumn.Because autumn is nice and cool , and foods be produced in autumun are taste wonderful Embarassed

Autumn is so good!
Special

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: My favorite season is summer. Reply with quote

Hello. My name is Shin!!
My favorite season is summer because I hate cold. We must wear thick clothes in order to keep our body warm. Moreover, when I was high school student, I was baseball player. Smile In Japan really famous and popular baseball competition for high school students is held every summer. I joined that as one of mambers of my school team. That is one of reason why I like summer. Cool
I envy people live in hot country. In the future I am eagr to live in such a country like Australia or New Zealand, where it is hot all year around.
ikuy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Razz
Nice to meet you.
I like spring too Very Happy .
Because,I think spring is meeting with new friends and good-by with
friends Smile Crying or Very sad .
Have you ever meet destiny parson in the spring Wink Question .
Special

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Hi, speical to ikuy!! Reply with quote

ikuy wrote:
Hello Razz
Nice to meet you.
I like spring too Very Happy .
Because,I think spring is meeting with new friends and good-by with
friends Smile Crying or Very sad .
Have you ever meet destiny parson in the spring Wink Question .

I agree with you. I like spring, too. I went to see cherry blassom a park near my house. I spent wonderful time. I think every season has beautiful scene.
ikuy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: to special Reply with quote

I like both summer and spring Razz .
I've played soccer from elementary school Surprised .
when the weather is fine I feel so nice Shocked Exclamation
I sunburn in evey summer Cool Cool Cool .
I like fireworks Very Happy .
So I like summeras good as spring.
iswriting

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I like every seasons, but specially Spring very much! Because we can watching cherry blossoms (hanami). SAKURA (cherry blossoms) is so beautiful. I'm looking forward to watching SAKURA every year.
And I can meet so many people in Spring.
But my most favorite thing is that Spring is not too hot and not too cold.
CAL English

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: What is your favourite season? Reply with quote

Hi, I am CAL English. nice to meet you. My best season is summer. Summer is very hot, but it has many interesting things like a swimming.
Especially, Awaji Island in Japan is very great. Becausd Awaji island has very beautiful sea, bautiful mountain. We enjoy Awaji Island in summer.
And we can Camp in summer. We cook a great meal outside, and that taste is so good. So, Summer has a lot of interesting things.
Thank you. Very Happy
Delia Gao

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello~ I like every season.
First,the spring,oh,so many kinds of flower and tree wake up,to feel the warm sunshine and the gentle breeze,all the lovely animals come out...It's the beginning of a new year,and we can fly kites in March.It is an interesting game.
Second,the summer.It's really hot~but we can have a long holiday,we can eat delicious ice-cream,and all kinds of beautiful summer wear appear on street~
Third...autumn~I like it very much.Cool wind,warm sunshine,falling leaves,and the blue sky with some white clouds...so beautiful
The last,winter.I like snow although it is cold.The Spring Festival is always in winter.And also X-mas~!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: