Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what do you think?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiriteam~Chris

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: what do you think? Reply with quote

One night, I came back home on the way. At the same time, I heard soft voice from the back, then the voice was closely, I felt terrible in this time. I had two way what would I do for me. One, I ran away faster still I thought safely. Two, I turned around and what happen in the back, I am curiosity so I choose the second way. When I looked at the back, I couldn�t found anything. My heart was slowly, after that I went on my way. Suddenly, �Oh God� I cried, my heart will like to break.
Racheal17

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:11 am    Post subject: Try not to fear Reply with quote

I can't tell you that I have seen ghosts or even been close to any, but I do think that there's a great chance that they exist. The next time something like this happen to you, don't run; have courage and face it and always keep in mind that--contrary to what t.v. portrays--ghosts cannot hurt you. If you have patience and try to understand what is going on, you might discover something else, maybe something you were not aware of before. Smile
Honey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hello!
Take care! Not every strange happening is because of ghosts. It could be just a feeling you had, a real person or whatever... but ghosts aren't the whole explanation to everything.

There are sometimes when devils take advantage of that kind of fear, so they try to bother you. You're stronger than them, however, and Jeovah is besides you. Try not to worry about these things. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: