Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How many children do you want to have???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Real Machine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: How many children do you want to have??? Reply with quote

I think two are the best, are they?????

Last edited by Real Machine on Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
foxvito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Two is nice Reply with quote

I also agree that two kids in a family is enough. because I think it is not too hard for a family if the family just has the husband work. In addation, they can learn with each other and learn how to deal with people.
kei527

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if you can afford to bring up children, 2 are the best. It is because the children will not be lonely and they can play and chat with each other.

Last edited by kei527 on Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Figo~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes , you' re right Laughing
i think that two children in a family are enough,
and the children do not feel lonely.........they can share their things with another..........i want to have a girl and a boy...and the girl is the oldest one...because i think she can take care of her younger brother......but if the boy is the oldest...i don't think he can take care of his younger brother.............so,.. Twisted Evil that is my opinion about this topic.

Last edited by ~Figo~ on Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
kei527

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Figo~ wrote:
Yes , you' re right
i think that two children in a family is enough,
and the children do not feel lonely,.........they can share their things to another..........^.^ i want to have a girl and a boy...and the girl is the oldest one...because i think she can take care her younger brother......but if the boy is the oldest...i don't think he can take care his younger brother.............so that is my opinion about this topic.

you're right!!
I have one elder brother. He doesn't take care of me anymore.
If I ask him something, he often says that he didn't know.
But he will protect and help me solve something when I get some problems.

Last edited by kei527 on Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orange Ng

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think two childern is enough . my family has three childern(including me), i have a older brother and a younger brother. Although my youger brother-Raefel is a very naughty boy, if i didn't have him , i would feel very lonely and bored. sometimes. i feel he is so troublsome . he always make me feel very angry. but after a few mins or hours, we become better . this is my family .
if my family just had one kid, i would have felt very lonely and bored.
i 'll become less active than now. so i think two is enough .

Last edited by Orange Ng on Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jermen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: well Reply with quote

I agree that two children are enough.... if you have no brother or sister, you will feel lonely at home. But if you have more two brothers or sisters, there may be something happened: they may make a group and hit you. I think this because I have two brothers. It almost happens every month. Parents do not give more pocket money to you, and everything would be shared with your brothers.

Last edited by Jermen on Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jermen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: well Reply with quote

I agree that two children are enough.... if you have no brother or sister, you will feel lonely at home. But if you have more two brothers or sisters, there may be something happened: they may make a group and hit you. I think this because I have two brothers. It almost happens every month. Parents do not give more pocket money to you, and everything would be shared with your brothers.

Last edited by Jermen on Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
GaoGaiGar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: two childrem is best Reply with quote

two children in family that is very enough, because if family has three or three children, the children may be had not enough food to eat, or some children do not get mother's love, that can affect their growing. But family has one child, the child must feel very to bore, and he may be become lonely. So two childrem are very good, and older child is the best, because he has one worker to use, this is the younger child.

Sam Twisted Evil
sandy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many children should we have? I think we should have two . Because I think that only a son or daughter would feel bored himself or herself at home and he does not have a friend to talk to him at home . However ,if we have two children ,they could talk together ,when one of them meets a difficult thing , the other one could help him .If the family has more than two children ,it will have troublesome, the parent could not afford the spending on children. As they are babyies, they need to drink milk and need diapers etc. When growing up , they go to school and they need to be educated. So ,I think two children are enough, a son and a daughter are the best.

Last edited by sandy on Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
YmY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: two childern is enough Reply with quote

I think two childern in a family is the best too,
because they can play together and share something.

If a family only have one child, he/she will feel very boring and lonely at home.
Roseray

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think two are not enough especially one is girl and another is boy. The children are very lonely since different genders have different ways of seeing things and preferences. If the girl does what her brother does, she will become 'Tom boy'. If the boy does what his sister does, he will become sissy. Therefore, I think the right number of children in the family is four and two boys and two girls will be perfect.
I don't think it is harder to raise four than two. Two more children won't cost too much money. Everything can be shared among them such as clothings, toys, food and other necessities. Moreover, the children will not be selfish because they learn how to share their things when they were toddlers. Besides, their parents cannot pay too much attention to each individual. Therefore, they will be more independent, understanding and helpful.
eddyhe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:01 am    Post subject: yeah ,all right!! Reply with quote

I also agree that two kids in a family is enough.
crazysang

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 5:54 am    Post subject: none Reply with quote

None. I don't want to have a child not to mention childeren!

what I need is a cat.
Marine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree two children is enough for a family.

From the view of statistics, if each couple have two children, the population of the world can keep balance. The source of the Earth is limited and can't take more heavy burden.

For the family, as mentioned above, it's very well that two children can
be parner of each other, they would not be lonely.

I would like two children, but uphere in mainland China, one children is permit for the couples of cities. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: