Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

some opinions about children in a family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chanell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: some opinions about children in a family Reply with quote

I think more than one child is good for a family.It seems that having more than one child brings more problems,such as diapers,mik,school and education so on.In fact,it is helpful to chlildren's growth.When children meet difficulties,they can help each other without another person.When therir parents go out,they also can take care by themsevles.But I think the best number of children in a family is two.
One is a boy,the other is a girl,because they can influet thdisadvantages of their characters .If a family only has a child or has more than two children,it is quite worried.
Roseray

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think two are not enough especially one is girl and another is boy. The children are very lonely since different genders have different ways of seeing things and preferences. If the girl does what her brother does, she will become 'Tom boy'. If the boy does what his sister does, he will become sissy. Therefore, I think the right number of children in the family is four and two boys and two girls will be perfect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: