Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the last night of the world
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Literature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clubstut

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: the last night of the world Reply with quote

If it was the day before the last night of the world, what would you do
in 48 hours? Very Happy
bonnie1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: last 48 hours Reply with quote

This is an interesting question. If it was the day before the last night of the world, I will do several things in these 48 hours.
First, I will visit all of my friends. I want to eat dinner with them and say goodbye.
The second thing that I want to do is talking something in my heart with my parents. I want to say �I love them very much�.
The last thing that I want to do is spend all of my money to buy all things that I want before. That will make me happy.
Bonnie
HSIAO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: I'll think in seriously!! Reply with quote

Tell the ture :I don't know , I hadn't thought .But one day , it's come ture I think that I'll go traveling all over the world and eat many good food on the earth.Then I might miss sleeping.

994c0016
crystal_1230

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would spend the last night of the world with our closest relatives, since they have always been my main support. I would also recall the most significant events of my life. Shocked
kenta0713

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the world is on the point of coming to an end in 48 hours, what would I eager to do? It�s really a considerable issue that I have never thought before.
First, I would give good wish to my friends, and give them a big hug. Perhaps they will be afraid that world will come to the end, covering with darkness all everywhere, I hope I could give them more positive strength to against fears, and lead them to keep an optimistic state of mind. I�ll say �see you in Heaven, guys� with a funny joking tone.
Second, I want to thank my dear mother for giving me so much love and spiritual support when I suffered from something terrible. I can�t express enough how much gratitude I feel, but all I eager to cry out is �I love you, Mom.� It�s just a simple sentence but hard to say.
Third, I want to thank God for giving me such a �special gift� as a lucky person to witness the last sunrise of history. I couldn�t see the first sunlight came into the world at the beginning, but at least I won�t miss the chance to witness the last sunrise of the world. It will be an unforgettable scene in my life for certain, but I�m not sure if I�ll be still alive.
Finally, I would hold a party called �celebration of counting down the end of the world.� I would invite all my friends and family. We get together and surround a huge circle hand in hand, feeling much warmth by close physical connection of each other. We will sing and dance all night long, waiting for the first and also the last dawn. We won�t be alone.
After imaged my happy ending, I suddenly awoke, and had some thought came into my mind. We�ve always thought we have so many countless tomorrow, so we�ve never cared how today goes by, how are those people around us, what we ate last meal. However, if the world is coming over, we finally know that even a tiny trivia in our daily life also has its necessary, and it is worth for us to notice and cherish. I realized that the more concerns we do for our life and people who are related to us at present time, the less pities and regrets leave in the future.

994C0033�Kenta Lin
jessica59

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: response Reply with quote

If it was the day before the last night of the world, what could I do for something or someone? It is extremely question that abounding in philosophy of life. First of all, I will prepare a nice dinner with my family. Because I have never gone to kitchen to cook since I began to study in school. I know that�s not so fair to my children that I have to make up the regret for them.
Second, It has long time to me never seen the wonderful scene of stars at night. At the last night, that�s good idea to dance at the beach, shouting and yelling, and through present fact over the memories of childhood, to think back how wonderful I have ever owned something and someone in the world. At last, nothing to do when I return home, clean up myself as clean out the all of I have been guilt, and put on my favorite dress with tranquil soul. I will lay in the bed quietly, peaceably to wait the fresh life by next time.994c0003
LYLY GO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: If I have only twenty-four hours before the world. Reply with quote

If I have only twenty-four hours before the world get over. I think I would be with my parents and friends and my lover. We can go to eat delicious food or goto playing and enjoy the fun that we have as usual in the last minute. We sit together and give each other a hug then we grip hands with each other and wait for the doomsday coming.

994c0021
LYLY GO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: If I have only twenty-four hours before the world. Reply with quote

If I have only twenty-four hours before the world get over. I think I would be with my parents and friends and my lover. We can go to eat delicious food or goto playing and enjoy the fun that we have as usual in the last minute. We sit together and give each other a hug then we grip hands with each other and wait for the doomsday coming.

994c0021
Lydia_Pan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: the last night of the world Reply with quote

If it was the day before the last night of the world,
what would you do in 48 hours? I want to get with
my family together, since growing up, everybody is
busy with one's own work and seldom meet together
, so I want to have a meal together with family,
chatting, watch TV, the movie, go shopping
.....Very usual thing .
994c0029-LydiaPan
Lydia_Pan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: the last night of the world Reply with quote

If I knew that this was the last night of the world, what would I do?
I appreciate all my family have done for me. I remember that
my parents teach me a lot of things like: I�m enthusiastic, I�m
able to work under pressure, I�m willing to learn from other
people, I�m not afraid of challenges, I�m friendly, I�m always
on time, I have pleasant personality, I�m reliable, I�m
self-motivated�etc. So I will get together with all my family.
Give a big hug for each other. The feeling is so warm.
Then I put all my family photos into an album. I�m so proud
of I having so nice so kind family. We have a marvelous time
all the life. Certainly, I will tell them: I love you because you
are the best !! Thanks God !!
994c0007-may
994c0050CandyL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: the last night of the world Reply with quote

When I touch this question, In fact I never thought about that, and I didn�t know what could I do?
But I want to do some things. First, I will break up with my girlfriend, I don�t want hurt to her, and so I am going away from her. Second I will take my guitar and get to the mountain, and than play the guitar until past my life.
994c0045
ERICCHEN

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because I don't need to make effort for real life needed, I mean like the social position and making money�etc。and meantime I would try to introspect my pasted life since I had had memory。Perhaps it was right or wrong 、true or false but in the end of the world all of these should be released。and what should I do ? I will doing something like RAY BRADBURY did , depression 、 cherish and ordinary still keep in my mind I would utilize only time and space to company with my family until the end of the world。 Laughing

from stut 994C0004
ERICCHEN

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To begin with,I would felt a little bit of depression and lighthearted,because I don't need to make effort for real life needed, I mean like the social position and making money�etc。and meantime I would try to introspect my pasted life since I had had memory。Perhaps it was right or wrong 、true or false but in the end of the world all of these should be released。and what should I do ? I will doing something like RAY BRADBURY did , depression 、 cherish and ordinary still keep in my mind I would utilize only time and space to company with my family until the end of the world。 Laughing

from stut 994C0004
jane11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I only have 48 hours.What do I want to do?In part of time,I will by myself.Eating my favorite food,memory evering about before life,friends,family,something happy.Another time,I just want to with my family,even watch TV,have a meal in the house.And all of my fortune,I will stay for my family.
hello088

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I it was the day before the last night of the world, what would you do
in 48 hours?
First,I wnat to find my dear friends to play baseball.
Second,I want to eat delicious food with my family.
Thirt,I say I love them forever,because my every funny things all from them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: