Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time Machine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhangzoro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Time Machine Reply with quote

If I had a time machine, I would present it to person needed. As a whole person, I saw many people die because of all kinds of sickness. If they have a time machine, they could dodge death. We saw many crimes have been adjudged because of breaking law. If they have a time machine, maybe they wouldn�t like to break law. If unlearned groups go back ago, they would recognize it and study very hard. So a time machine will change all the things, it make the world a nicer place. On the side, a time machine will let us go back to history, we will see a really history and know some things is true or false. We will know how to build the Great Wall in China and pyramid in Egypt. We will stop the first world war and the second world war.
LeonardoXLIV

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: e Reply with quote

everyone has a time machine ; that it takes us to the past are our memories and that takes us to the future are our dreams Wink
ahm_k1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: ye Reply with quote

have you heard about goin with the time backwards?
if you look to it from the view of phesics as you know velocity= distant/time
so at a critical velocity the time will decrease i.e. slower in speed or backward
this was dicussed by Dr Mosharafa and he was about to apply it but after him and eistein no one opened that file again
I hope it will be opened again................
ahm_k1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: follow Reply with quote

In addition to that after discussing that matter about starting a new era for the old cells using tolemer and tolemerase O.K. Iam with you there is a possibility but after death there is noway whatever they do even replacing all the systems the dead prson can't be come back anymore WHY?.......... Very Happy Smile
This because the thing which was put in his embryological state (soul or spirit whatever) comes out again when he died .... Sad
By the way this -wat i said- is not related to any beliefs but it is scientifically watched conditions and analysed ............. Cool
I hoped I presented my idea clearly........
All the best for all of you
Very Happy Very Happy
String

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: Time Machine Reply with quote

zhangzoro wrote:
If I had a time machine, I would present it to person needed. As a whole person, I saw many people die because of all kinds of sickness. If they have a time machine, they could dodge death. We saw many crimes have been adjudged because of breaking law. If they have a time machine, maybe they wouldn�t like to break law. If unlearned groups go back ago, they would recognize it and study very hard. So a time machine will change all the things, it make the world a nicer place. On the side, a time machine will let us go back to history, we will see a really history and know some things is true or false. We will know how to build the Great Wall in China and pyramid in Egypt. We will stop the first world war and the second world war.
+

yes you can do a lot but first you have to solvet how to changet the law of consvertion of matter.
time machine can be used by people to do a lot of things, but you won't able to go back to your time line you can only go back to the time line very smillar to your time line. if you go back to the past to kill your monther you won't be killed because your not the person in this time line
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: