Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you like Physics?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john3nty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Do you like Physics? Reply with quote

Hi
Do you like physics? I don't like physics Embarassed I hate it very much I can't do it even I study it but I am excellent in the other subjects. I want to make Physics one of my favourate subjects so who can give me some hints how to study physics? Everyone please answer me.Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
String

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like Physics? Reply with quote

john3nty wrote:
Hi
Do you like physics? I don't like physics Embarassed I hate it very much I can't do it even I study it but I am excellent in the other subjects. I want to make Physics one of my favourate subjects so who can give me some hints how to study physics? Everyone please answer me.Thanks.

Physics can be consider very easy and hard. You do not needs high level of math. you just need to past it.

Knowledge may easy for you, scientics producess needs a lot of anlyist and graphying skill. Beacasue of physics is very objective, as a result you needs to understanding what questions are asking about and transfer the data into graphy or tables.

explanation may hard for ESL study. also they are usually do very poorly in process questions.

Here is some suggestions
Find the challege questions.
Make your own questions
Solve your questions in your head and check on the pager
List the things you know
Develop a good invstagtion and observation skills
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: