Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to lose weight quickly?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angela Zhulin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: How to lose weight quickly? Reply with quote

I think lose weight is the most important thing in gilrs lives. At least it is the most important thing in my life.
Now I am lose weight, because I want to be a more beautiful girl. In China, boyes always like thiner girls. They think that is beautiful and pretty. If you are fat, or a little fat, maybe there are many boyes laught at you.
For lost weight , I am eat less as possible as I can. I think it is a quick way to let me thinner.
Do you have some goos ways to lose weight? Expect do much exercise, because iI don't like moving.
brigitte

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just be yourself and be healthy

losing weight for others is ridiculous
Winkydragonfly

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: How to lose weight quickly? Reply with quote

Angela Zhulin wrote:
I think lose weight is the most important thing in gilrs lives. At least it is the most important thing in my life.
Now I am lose weight, because I want to be a more beautiful girl. In China, boyes always like thiner girls. They think that is beautiful and pretty. If you are fat, or a little fat, maybe there are many boyes laught at you.
For lost weight , I am eat less as possible as I can. I think it is a quick way to let me thinner.
Do you have some goos ways to lose weight? Expect do much exercise, because iI don't like moving.

I don't think you are right!
Don't change yourself because of those boys!
A boy who laughs at the girl who is fat isn't a good boy!
Don't hear others!Don't think that to lost weight is the most important thing in your life!You have a lot of things which are more important than it!

And,I want to tell you.To eat less food isn't a good way to lose weight!
That may cause your health becoming worse ans worse!So,I advise you to stop doing things like this!
If you really really want to lose weight!
Now I have some good ideas to help you and it won't hurt your health.
See it:
1.Don't eat chocolate!(To eat chocolate may cause you becoming fatter and fatter!)
2.Take more exercise.(Especially swimming!Because last summer,I went to swim everyday,after 2 monthes,I lost about 2 kilogramme!)
3.Eat more vegetables!(Especially balsam pear!Because it has momordicin,and momordicin can help us to lose weight!

After all,please remember,to eat less food doesn't do good to your health! Wink Wink Wink
lovelybird

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think also girl becomes more beautiful when she slem..not too thin and not too fat.. everyone should decide what is better for her..
also i dont agree you in your diet system...you should go to a doctor and he will examin ur weigh and ur tall also ur blood after all that he prescribe the best diet system for you
my sister tried to lose wiegh but she failed every times..then she go to a good docotr. he gave her good system to lose about 5kL during a month..
if you want that diet system i will tell you about it next time......
Anitaunec2005

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: lose weight Reply with quote

Losing weight is a big problem, which always perplex me in recent years. My mother always told me that I’m too fat, I should lose weight, but I don’t have much willpower to taking exercises, I really don’t like activity, maybe I’m a lazy girl. I always envy those slim girls, they look beautiful, and everyone likes them. While sometimes I feel myself inferior, I think I’m an “ugly duck”, I’ll never be a beautiful swan. Maybe I’m too pessimistic, but I know I should have my effort to lose weight. We know that obesity is harmful to our health. If we lost weight, we’ll be healthy.

The best thing to lose weight is doing exercises, although it is hard for me, I should conquer it. Not eating too much and taking more exercises is the best way to lose weight, other ways maybe not suit for everyone. So I planned that this summer holiday I would go to a lose weight club to dong more exercises.
johnko1102

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Very Happy I'm Johnko.
I've heard that we can decrease our appetite when smelling vanilla scents. It's right Question
seiko0617

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think many ladies are interested about diet include me.. I know it is not good for our health to eat less meal.But instead of eating less, to eat sweets such as chocolate,cakes too much are not good.

I wonder why many girls and women around me are so slim??so beautiful??I can't see...I want to have more and more confidence.
How do I get more confidence? Plaese tell me!! Sad
justinlan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

disorder your work and rest Idea It works.

Let's go back,go back to the beginning,back to when the earth,the sun,the stars all aligned...
iswriting

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Hello. Reply with quote

Hi!I'm a Japanese girl. I think japanese boys always like thiner girls,too.So I want to lose weight quickly. But it should healty.
[b]I try to lose weight, don't eat from 8pm to 7am.[/b]
I think it is good way! Please, you try this! Wink
flying_pig319

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this problem too.
I know I shouldn't be concerned with how I look, or what others think of me, but I am.
If you sleep in (until 10:00 or 11:00), then it is easy to not eat until 1:00 or 2:00.
If you eat at 1:00 or 2:00 and then eat dinner at 6:00 or 7:00, you only have two meals a day.
You're hungry at first, but after about 3 days you get used to it because your stomach shrinks.
Also, if you're hungry in the evening, have a fat-free popsicle Smile
Winkydragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha,
Maybe I am a little lucky!
I am tooooo thin!
So my friends always tell me to eat more!
Really,I cannot eat too much,though I am thin.
Once upon a time,one of my friend asked me:"Why do you eat so little,are you afraid of being fat?"
Oh,dear,no natter how much I eat,I can't be fat....
So some girls admire me,they said:"Dear,how I wish I was you,as you see,no matter how much you eat,you won't be fatter!But us,if we eat too much,we will be quite fatter!So we dare not eat too much!" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hehe~~~
Do you admire me? Wink
Gwendoline

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think lost appetite! Razz because I succeeded. lost weight 3 Kilogram in a week.but I have no persistence at last.
but that is effective way, i think . Smile
monchi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think fasting is best Smile

I was try it.

I was success diet Very Happy
Winkydragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe.......
I am really lucky!
I have to increase some weight!
People always say that:To be thinner is much better than to be fatter!
However,my parents want me to be fatter not thinner! Shocked
I don't know why! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
rara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Nice to meet you! Reply with quote

Hi! If you lose weight quikly, you don't have to eat snack.
In Japan, many women try to diet. For example, low carbohydrate diet, oxygen exercise and so on.
Do you know MD?? This is very speed diet but I think it is not so good diet because it is makeshift diet! How do you think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: