Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

for computer, advantages outweight disvantages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gt_113youxiang

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: for computer, advantages outweight disvantages Reply with quote

for computer, advantages outweight disvantages
i wonder if you could agree with me? Question
By using computer, we can log in the internet to search for more information, to propose our puzzle questions, and to share our information and feelings with people all around the world. Very Happy

But as we all known, computer may be harmful, for instance, it's bad for our eyes, and it has many unhealthy and unfit picutures and other resources, the last but not the least, Exclamation its game surely wastes our lots of time and energy.

So what's your opinion? Rolling Eyes
do you agree with me that computer has more advantages? Wink
i want to communicate with other people, let's try to make a list of the advantages and disvantages about computers. Cool

Look forward to your reply.
ltp-008

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The advantages of computers:

First ,by using computers you can study and work at home and communicate with other people around the world.

Second,they can get information instantly through the Websites.

Third,they can play almost all kinds fo games and have funs.

Fourth,they can download videos and audios files and you can listen and watch them at anytime .

Fifth ,computers can make our work more efficient and productive.

The disadvantages of computers:

I don't really know what the disadvantages of computers are,maybe that depends on how you use computer.

First,If you use computer only just for playing computer games ,it's very terrible,that may cause you waster time and become addicted to these games.

Second,you should use the computer wisely,don't gaze at computer for a long time,do some eyes exercises during say an hour or two .

Third,keep your computer safe,don't let spywares to invade your computer,if not,you may lose some important personal information ,the hackers may use them to do some bad things to you.

Fourth,computer sometimes may crash,this can cause you lose some important documents ,so keep your important documents in different hard drive space.Once your computer crash,you can easily get back these documents.

So I think computer is one of the greatest invetions in the world history.their advantages heavily overweigh their disadvantages.If you use comuters wisely,you don't have to worry their disadvantages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: