Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Believe it or not? ------ It is a truth!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ann3732

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Believe it or not? ------ It is a truth!!! Reply with quote

Some being saved people often report that they have a strange feeling when they are dying, that is, they feel their body is lighter than before and they can fly in the sky at their ease. Those patients also say they can see some unusual objects that common people can not see in real world. Do you believe it or not?

One doctor made a simple experiment to prove this. First, he design a ceiling which as the same as the sickroom’s. And then he put something above this new ceiling without anybody known. Those people who have serious disease are arranged to live in this special sickroom. One day, one of them was being died; this doctor tried his best to save the patient. Luckily, at last this patient was saved. After the save, doctor asked him what his feeling was. This patient reported that he seemed to see something, and then he described all those things he had seen. Surprisingly, what the patient described is exactly what the doctor put onto the ceiling. Shocked Shocked Shocked

What do you think about this experiment? Do you believe that dying people have this kind of special ability to see something we can not see now?
shelly0111

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Believe it or not? ------ It is a truth!!! Reply with quote

I you believe that dying people have this kind of special ability to see something we can not see. What's more, they will do something we can't uderstand. I was told that my grandma would go to the room where my cousin lived to pull the cover for him every night befor her death. It's hard to believe. At that time, she sufferd heavy pain because of cancer, even it's hard for her to get up, how could she get up and walk. But it really happened. My cousin saw these. It's a miracle.
ClarissaMach

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ann3732,
where have you read about this experiment?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: