Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You know South korea.,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Culture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Youngmin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: You know South korea., Reply with quote

Hello .
I live in Korea's Pusan and am 18 years old.
Can not do well English, but want to exchange abroad friends and a letter.
Then I want to develop my ability in english.
I want to exchange Europe, Oceania, America continental friends and a letter.
Age wants to meet friend between 17 years old and 24 years old.
The South Korea has much proud culture.
I want to introduce you this proud Korean culture.
And I want to learn culture of your country.
And I want to live communicating for a long time with you.
For a long time, if communicate and looks for friend who can live, a letter by below address or e-mail.
Answer will give promise that I do certainly.
It may see the South Korea that you know in better side that good Korean friend makes to you.
It I same .
Send me a lot of letters and hopes that become good friend .
Then, satisfactory results may be to you certainly.
My address is
402-B dong Wangsin Vila
450-3beonji Mangmi1 dong Suyeong-gu
Pusan.
South Korea
postal code: 613-131
My e-mail is
lovemin152@hanmail.
or
[email protected]

danbloom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:08 pm    Post subject: danbloom Reply with quote

danbloom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have written a new global book for a world audience in 25 languages, and it has already been published in Taiwan by Life Potential Publications (October 2003). I am very interested in knowing if you think KOREAN readers would like this kind of book. And can you help me translate it into Korean from English or Chinese? Thanks.

You can read about it in Chinese at www.tgblife.com.tw and in ENglish at http://www.taiwanho.com/people/dan/index3.htm

If anybody around the world would like to help me bring this book, these two new books, into Korean and Japanese and other languages, please contact me at: [email protected]

It is a book for adults, ages 15-45, global readership. If anyone would like a free copy, mailed by airmail, email me. I planned this as a 25-country book, global readership, reaching out around the world. The current book is in an ENGLISH/cHINESE bilingual format. Other editions elsewhere will be ENglish/YourLanguage format
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Culture All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: