Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are your hobbies???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ptitange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I do! I'm from Belgium and comicbooks are quite popular here. Peyo and Herg� were Belgian Wink Besides reading comicbooks, I love learning languages. I'm currently learning English obviously, German, Dutch, Czech, Walloon and Mandarin. French is my native language.

Glad to meet you all btw Smile
Hayde

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, what is Walloon? I've never heard of that before? Also, I've always wondered. Is Belgium completely French, or are there some places that speak another language? Smile
ptitange

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hayde,

Walloon is a language spoken in the south of Belgium. It's often considered as a dialect of French. Personally, I don't think it is a dialect. Walloon is a very informal language that is sometimes spoken between members of a family etc. Not many people speak it. It's not even worth learning it if you plan to go to Belgium.

To answer your second question, we have three official languages here in Belgium (French in the south, Dutch in the north and German in the east). Most people speak either French or Dutch.

Smile
stockton88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Dancing~~~^_^ Reply with quote

what is my favorite hobby~~ i love dancing exactly. it combine 2 elements in this sport that we have called "ARTIST" and "ATHLET".

i was alway enjoy this atomosphere of dancing . Let the beat in my body what are the greatest moment when we got together with my partner at the spare time. Anyway, ITS the party time out there in the swing. Lets hit it~~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
horsemagg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello !!!
I m a 15 years old girl and I m from Belgium .I ride horse and I do "athletic". I like sports .
getty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Nice to meet you!! Reply with quote

Hi!! Laughing My name is getty from Japan Razz

My favorite sports is BASEBALL !!

I like to watching baseball game Wink

Do you like baseball Question I want to see everyone's opinion Laughing
kitamuh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: MY hobby! Reply with quote

Hello. I�m live in Japan. My hobbies are playing badminton and reading books. I have been playing badminton since I was junior high school student. The book I�m reading is �The fool of apocalypticism� �If earth disappears by meteorite in three years, what do people live?� is main content. It is interesting!
horsemagg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: MY hobby! Reply with quote

kitamuh wrote:
Hello. I�m live in Japan. My hobbies are playing badminton and reading books. I have been playing badminton since I was junior high school student. The book I�m reading is �The fool of apocalypticism� �If earth disappears by meteorite in three years, what do people live?� is main content. It is interesting!

Hi, I like playing badminton. I play it since many years
d50manami

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: my hobby Reply with quote

hello!! everyone!! my hobby is reading comic book. Very Happy my favorite comic books are "one piece", "NANA", "clover", "sunadokei", "bokuragaita" and so on... Do you know these comics?? I collect these comic books now. They are very interesting! Mr. Green I recommend the comics. Wink If you have a time, please try to read that. Very Happy
Jennifer♪

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: hobby Reply with quote

Hi! I'm Japanese girl Very Happy
My hobby is singing songs.
I like singing very much.
I think songs give vigor to many people.
chloe-3-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI! Nice to meet you.
I also have two hobbise.
Me too, I like to play Badminton!
And, of course, I like to run.
Another one is reading book.
rockerkid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love music. It's life!!! I love 'smashin' on my drums or rockin out on my elec guitar. Im not that good in vocal works though!!!
I also love dirt biking (as in bicycle) and skateboarding. I like surfing too cuz its really cool!!! if u havent tried those sports, u should try once, cuz if u dont take the chances now and then, u'll regret.
Oh, and just in case ur wondering, im a 100% girl.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi men.
I am german. My hobbys are play soccer, play videos games. I like play station 2 and I like to listen music. Do you like play station 2?
Veravera

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like horse racing, and i like betting on horses more, it's really exciting.
chung729_1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all sports
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: