Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Internet....?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oriani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Internet....? Reply with quote

Hello guys!
Who has Surffing in the internet as a hobbie??? Chatting, checking e-mails, doing stuff by internet.. etc...
Is internet important for you? How has internet changed your life?
jmejiasr_88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Internet....? Reply with quote

Oriani wrote:
Hello guys!
Who has Surffing in the internet as a hobbie??? Chatting, checking e-mails, doing stuff by internet.. etc...
Is internet important for you? How has internet changed your life?

Hello girl!

The Internet is a very amusing form of the time to happen, I like chatting with my friends, to send pictures and amusing mail.

I like a lot to visit entertainment pages and information.

As university student the Internet is important part of our learning and development.

The change but significant on the part of the Internet it is how much it has simplified my life.

Which your favorite pages of Internet are?
chi-kei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undoubtedly, computer is getting more and more common nowadays. To me, it has already substituted television for the main entertainment. When I back to home, I don�t switch on the television, but I must turn on the computer. Surfing on internet can give me lots of message, it�s included the today news, some health messages, or some knowledge which I don�t know. I think I have already addicted on it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ellie-The-Vampiress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm addicted
lexo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm addicted too Very Happy

I can't imagine how I would live without the Internet. It's my connection to around the world and big knowledges areas. Really my entire life revolves around the Internet, I think the Internet it's great!!

Greetings from Mexico.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
LeBron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... addicted.
The internet seems to be one of the most important things in our modern life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: