Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your worst experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TOM15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Your worst experience Reply with quote

Shocked It was horrible! Shocked

My father was walking the dog when a car drove against it.
My father was holding it with a leash! It was horrible. I cried for days (5 years ago). Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked .
What was your worst experience?

P.S.
It was horrible! Shocked
philanthropist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The absolutely worst thing that happened in my life was when my grandmother died. It happened two years ago and I still cant think of it without feeling the deepest sadness possible.
Sometimes I start crying when I think of it. It's hard to write about it.
I don't know whether any of you has lost a beloved person, but I can tell you, there is nothing worse.
And I'm afraid I will never get over it, because I couldn't say goodbye... You know, she phoned my mother the day before it happened and asked us to come and visit her, but it was such a cold snowy night that my mother told her we would come on the next day, but it was too late then.

Can you imagine something worse?
unforgiveNus_16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I all agree wiht you but be patient and find out he is happy now and he will be always near you if you think like that it doesn't bemoan you
ahm_k1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Also Reply with quote

I got the same experience as you philanthropist but you gotta know that all of us are gonna die and meet them again in the other life
philanthropist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're sure?
ad-miral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My worst experience is writing bad grades because I'm sure it will happen again.
Bob S.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philanthropist wrote:
You're sure?...
Well, the die part anyway. The rest is just faith. But, yeah, the death of a loved one is hard. You feel like a big part of you has been ripped out of your chest. Crying or Very sad
ad-miral wrote:
My worst experience is writing bad grades because I'm sure it will happen again.
Really? You haven't broken a limb in your sport yet? Nothing that put you in the hospital? I thought kickboxing was more dangerous. Lucky guy. Or maybe just very good. It's the OTHER guy who ends up in the hospital, right? Twisted Evil
ad-miral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh I had a bad wound just beside my right eye. (a little bit left I could get a bad damage on the eye)

Laughing But it's ok, I like my sport.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: