Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My first experience for ghosts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ela2004

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: My first experience for ghosts Reply with quote

When I was a highschool student, I went camping to a mountain. We climbed the mountain all together but came back individually. While I came down from the mountain, I saw someone who was walking alone. When I called him for coming down together because of scariness, he stopped. But when I tried to touch him, he disappeared in my sight. I was so frightened because I was still alone. I ran to my room without a rest, and then I explained that situation to my friends. But nobody believed that story.
manolita

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: MY FIRST EXPERIENCE FOR GHOST Reply with quote

hELLO I believe you I think that humans are much more than a body Sorry for my english I always speak spanish.One time happened something strange to me .I could be inside and outside near my body in two places at the same time .Do you understand me I could be near my body outside from it.
Twann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: My first experience for ghosts Reply with quote

ela2004 wrote:
When I was a highschool student, I went camping to a mountain. We climbed the mountain all together but came back individually. While I came down from the mountain, I saw someone who was walking alone. When I called him for coming down together because of scariness, he stopped. But when I tried to touch him, he disappeared in my sight. I was so frightened because I was still alone. I ran to my room without a rest, and then I explained that situation to my friends. But nobody believed that story.

Ela
During the past 10 years, it happened to me at least twice a year to be bothered during my sleepiness. They touch me, tear me, squeeze me or try to lift me up from bed. At the beginning, I was very scared , but now, after that happen to me so so many times, I consider it like some spirit having fun to tease human beings like us who still have the chance to still have a body to live our life on earth. But these spirits they have no more body & have to wait for the next reincarnation in order to obtain a new body. From now on, I take it easy everytime some ghost disturb me at night. For I know one thing from the boudhist teachings (but I'm also Christian from my mother & buddhist from my Dad) that nobody on earth can take away our body unless we authorize them. These ghosts they just were people like us before death, but now waiting for their next reincarnation turn. So in the meantime, instead of going to church to listen to prayer, they prefer going here & there to tease human beings.
Twann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: MY FIRST EXPERIENCE FOR GHOST Reply with quote

manolita wrote:
hELLO I believe you I think that humans are much more than a body Sorry for my english I always speak spanish.One time happened something strange to me .I could be inside and outside near my body in two places at the same time .Do you understand me I could be near my body outside from it.

Hi,
Me too it happen to me about 3 times a year, to get out of my body and then flying just like superman in the sky, through the wall & ceiling. And at the end I re-enter my body. But I'm still at a low level, I mean I can not get out of my body everytime I wish. Each time, I was like propelling out of my body without my control. Each time, it was for me a wonderful trip.
If you follow a spiritual path or exercices, you could develop more your lightness. Like me, most of the time, I can see in my dream in advance things that will come to my life or to my nearest relatives or friends. And believe me it's frightening every time it happen.
jarodlovely

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe ghost stories even though I have experienced strange things too. One night when I was sleeping, I felt somebody lying on me and I woke up, but I couldn't make my body move or utter a word. After 3 minutes, it was normal again. I don't know how it happened and I can't explain it.But still I don't want to see it as something caused by ghost.
Twann

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jarod
Either you got an experience with ghost (or spirit) either you have some trouble about bood circulation with sentive heart. In the last case, you could check with a physician. Otherwise, I�m pretty sure it�s an expeirnce with ghost. This type of experience I usually have a few per year since long long ago. In the beginning I was scared, & like you I didnt know how to react.
But when I talk to some of my friends, they suggest me to rehearse the buddhist mantra �nam m� a mi to f��. I did it , and it work !! Each time I pronounce this mantra, they release me. Some ghosts more energic than others still held me for few minutes before they released me.
jarodlovely

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really intersting~I'll have a try next time they come to visit me:)
imsocool5609

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you touched me. I am the ghost of the moutain and im haunting you now ooooooooooooooooooohoohoooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
jarodlovely

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

......are you crazy or something?
laus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imsocool5609 wrote:
No you touched me. I am the ghost of the moutain and im haunting you now ooooooooooooooooooohoohoooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hahahaha Very Happy
Dixie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: My first experience for ghosts Reply with quote

Twann wrote:

Ela
During the past 10 years, it happened to me at least twice a year to be bothered during my sleepiness. They touch me, tear me, squeeze me or try to lift me up from bed. At the beginning, I was very scared , but now, after that happen to me so so many times, I consider it like some spirit having fun to tease human beings like us who still have the chance to still have a body to live our life on earth. But these spirits they have no more body & have to wait for the next reincarnation in order to obtain a new body. From now on, I take it easy everytime some ghost disturb me at night. For I know one thing from the boudhist teachings (but I'm also Christian from my mother & buddhist from my Dad) that nobody on earth can take away our body unless we authorize them. These ghosts they just were people like us before death, but now waiting for their next reincarnation turn. So in the meantime, instead of going to church to listen to prayer, they prefer going here & there to tease human beings.

Twann,

You just scared me to death. How am I supposed to sleep tonight? Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: