Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hello, does anybody remind of me?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ad-miral wrote:
I'm already in the German kickboxing league and training at the European champ.

But however my parents told me to go to university and now I'm on a good university and I learn mechanical engineering. And my parents don't want me to do dangerous things. (I haven't told them yet that I go to tournaments)

XW, I don't think you should become a bodyguard. you should take kickboxing as your hobby, instead of your occupation. yes, you are muscular and strong by practising kickboxing, however, you'd better study in a good univeristy as you do right now, rather than you become a bodyguard.

You see, as a kickboxing player, you don't have to feel scared when you take a walk with your girlfriend in the street in a creepy night, because you can totally deal with the muggers. that would be an advantage.
Pommezani

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think RedRose is right... better to protect the ones you love than be killed for somebody else... Confused
Pommezani

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: snif! Reply with quote

hi everybody!!

just to say that I'm going to Paris tomorrow, for 2 weeks, and I don't have Internet there (not yet!!)... So I won't have the pleasure to post some messages for you and answer your posts for a very long time... snif! snif! Sad so it was just to tell you that i'm gonna miss you during those 2 weeks!

have 2 very good weeks, and see you soon!! I'll try to read all your posts quickly when I'll be back!

byebye!
ad-miral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh how bad, we will miss you
RedRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: snif! Reply with quote

Pommezani wrote:
hi everybody!!

just to say that I'm going to Paris tomorrow, for 2 weeks, and I don't have Internet there (not yet!!)... So I won't have the pleasure to post some messages for you and answer your posts for a very long time... snif! snif! Sad so it was just to tell you that i'm gonna miss you during those 2 weeks!

have 2 very good weeks, and see you soon!! I'll try to read all your posts quickly when I'll be back!

byebye!

We are gonna miss you a lot! please come back as soon as possible!
garfield_jesse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: snif! Reply with quote

Pommezani wrote:
hi everybody!!

byebye!

Buying some gifts for us when you come back, ok? Laughing Laughing
See you soon Very Happy
Jue For

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice Very Happy
valium | mylan 345 valium | valium and alcohol | valium dosage for dog | valium dose
ad-miral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is a valium?
Bob S.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ad-miral wrote:
What is a valium?
A kind of medicine used as a sedative, often given to people with depression. The post above yours is just an advert blurb (junk mail).
Pommezani

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

helloooooo !!!

I'm back!! hehehe and very soon, I'll have Internet in Paris too, so it 'll be easier for me.. Cool

i didn't managed to open the links about Valium... someone did?
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"not found" is written there
RedRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pommezani wrote:
helloooooo !!!

I'm back!! hehehe and very soon, I'll have Internet in Paris too, so it 'll be easier for me.. Cool

i didn't managed to open the links about Valium... someone did?

You are back!! so exciting!

I am so ecstatic! I hope you can come here as often as possible!

Paris is an exciting city, so many beauties are in that city. you must be very dizzy among so many beautiful girls. I guess you are the happiest guy in the world.
Pommezani

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I cannot say that I'm not happiest guy in the world cause.... I'm a girl!! hehehe... but thank you for the beauties there, maybe I could be one of them?? Confused Laughing Laughing

but Paris is a very very beautiful city, I love living there, and studying there...

redRose, why did you think I'm a boy? oh no!! so maybe PC is a girl too!!
Pommezani

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh! i forgot! about the valium links, it put "not found" too...
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rr here in esl cafe there are many mysterious people, what you think about them is generally not the truth. I also guessed Pommezani as male.
Laughing But the most mysterious guy here is Bob S.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 3 of 52

Jump to: