Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New, daily, free mp3 downloads for ESL students

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DamianGriff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: New, daily, free mp3 downloads for ESL students Reply with quote

I have started a new website called www.linguagum.com (LINGUAGUM). It's free, and it works like this:

1: Choose a category.
2: Sign up.
3: Check your email for a message from FEEDBURNER (maybe in spam folder.)
4: Activate feedburner.
5. We will send you an mp3 audio file every day in your email complete with language and grammar notes - free.
6. You practise your pronunciation and learn new vocab every day.
7. Save it to your mp3 player and practise it on the bus.
8. That's it! It's easy and effective... your English will improve much, much faster if you use LINGUAGUM.

Check us out - you have nothing to lose and everything to gain! WWW.LINGUAGUM.COM

CLICK ON THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!

Don't forget to contact me if you have any questions about it.

Damian
garfield_jesse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,
R u advertising for this website? I saw all ur posts but i only knew only content was about this website Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Current News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: