Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the best part of my job?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franco

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: What is the best part of my job? Reply with quote

I'm a policeman.How about is your job?tell me something.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
susan_wu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in my opinion, the best part of ur job is that when we did some wrong thing, we'll be afraid to meet u, however when we meet someone who are doing some wrong thing, u'll be the most welcome one who we'd like to meet!

Good luck to you!
Sindy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:18 pm    Post subject: A student of the police school Reply with quote

I am not an ordinary student: a student paying no fee for the school but being paid with a reasonalbe salary. Because of this, many regard it as a job rather than a study. Regardless of having an income, I am quite happy with the life here. Some may think that the schedule is so full and stressful that it must be tiring and boring. Yet, I find it really enjoyable. It has physical training every morning and sometimes military training, both help keeping fit, strong and healthy. There are subjects of different kinds: lessons of various laws which help a lot in my future post, and languages of Chinese, English and Portuguese, all of which are my favourite. Although we have no right in choosing the subjects or lessons to take, the wonderful part is that we have a lot to learn! Aside from this, I have the chance to give a talk on the stage in case to have my courage built and also to participate in interschool competitions or activities to have communications with people from other high schools and have my view widen.
Corey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best part of my job is getting to meet people from all over the world. I also think it is good that my job (education) helps bring people together, is environmentally friendly and is something that I can feel good about.

Take care,

Corey
anita_lee42

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a student of ESFSM(Escola Superior das Forcas de Seguranca de Macau).The school is in Coloane,every morning we do physical exercises,
and after that we have lessons about law,chinese,english ,etc...
i like the life of here,because that make my body fit and i can learn more knowledge,and I have made a lot of good friends.In here,I have learned what is teamwork and decipline.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alexandre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:14 am    Post subject: wawa............I'm EDDY......HAHA Reply with quote

I am also a student of police school.The best part of my job is that I have a good salary when I am training here.Although it's a tiring job ,but it can keep me fit and learn many things which I have never seen before.It needs cooperation and teamwork, and I used to have a good relationship with my classmates.I need to make more effort in my physical and studying becasuse all of my classmates are very good.

I enjoy my training life here.It make me have more selfconfidence and energy.

Shocked
cgnoej

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Please don't arrest me. Reply with quote

I have stolen a pretty girl's love.
In this case, how many years am I sentenced in a law court?
I am too much afraid that you take me to the jail. Rolling Eyes
Ken999

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a special job, I am a well paid student actually. However, I am not satisfied with my job. I am being trained to service the public, this training lasts for serveral years, you must think that i will become an expert after that, but there's some problems with the training itself, it's not efficient, sometimes even worse...... time is precious, it's killing me to think like that. But I am still making a great effort coz I know that I will be able to service the public in the future, I want to be qualified in that, that's the best part of my job! Helping the others is meanigful and fantastic, you'll know that people need you when the words "thank you" come out from their hearts. People did a lot of great things, but I just don't think our world is getting much better than the past..... highly civilized doesn't mean we are getting happier, some people fought for their goal at any cost...... trust and faith will be easily destroyed then. To make the people think that the world is warm(to make them believe we will help if they need) and good is more worthy than their puny achievement.
victor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink
victor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best part of my job is the attractive remuneration. There is one day that I can feel very happy and satisfied in every month. Because the day is that I obtain my salary. When I consider it in deep, I know the remuneration isn’t the only important part of the job. Besides, we should consider whether the job is suitable to us. As well as we should consider whether we could get satisfactions from our job. And the job whether is meaningful. I think all of above are also the important elements of a good job. Wink
victor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best part of my job is the attractive remuneration. There is one day that I can feel very happy and satisfied in every month. Because the day is that I obtain my salary. When I consider it in deep, I know the remuneration is not the only important part of the job. Besides, we should consider whether the job is suitable to us. As well as we should consider whether we could get satisfactions from our job. And the job whether is meaningful. I think all of above are also the important elements of a good job. Rolling Eyes
Macca

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am also a student of a police school. i am working while i am studying, and i got paid at the same time, it is a good part of my job, but not the best part.
After i studied in my school, i became much stronger either in physical or mental. it makes me have the confidence to do my job well after i graduate. i need to service the public in the future, it won't be easy, but i enjoy it. i still need to study for almost years, it is a long way to go. At this moment, i can say that i m so pround of my job, it is the best part of my job.
Marine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best Regard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: