Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what is cookie?>>>could you tell ma?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nancy0105born

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: what is cookie?>>>could you tell ma? Reply with quote

Hollow Everyone!this is my first time to go here.
i have many questions about computer beacuse i am not good at computer.when i use computer,i alwasy feel some trouble.however,
i want to overcome it.i thought learning computer is an important thing. Mad now,i have a big problem.who can tell me something about cookie Rolling Eyes
thank you for your help! Laughing
i want to meet you .we will be good friends.
ZetaSolid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: cookie ??? Reply with quote

Cookie it sound like a kind of sweet but in the computer cookie is the kind of file that you may get form some web site. Some time it contain about your information such as user name or password for each website then if some one get it from your computer that mean him/her can use your account for using your service such as your e-mail account. So you should carefully to read the instruction of each web site before using it's service in the public computer. But if you can't avoid to use the public computer you must not forget to delete the cookie form the web in that computer's temporary internet file directory. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: