Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you control yourself in your dream?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoZo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:14 am    Post subject: Can you control yourself in your dream? Reply with quote

Can you control yourself in your dream? Rolling Eyes

Yes, I do! Wink Sometime I know that I am dreaming and I can control my self in my dream, but there are many times which I can�t control my self, Moreover, I can control my dream in some story together after I wake up from dreaming.

I used to talk about this with my friends who can do it like me. Moreover, someone can make any event, which he wants it to be in his dream!

This is an amazing story, which I have ever heard. If we could control our lifted like in the dream, It would be the wonderful thing and we would be very happy. Shocked

I think that we can make our dream to be true if we do it with effort, but your dream should relate with your ability and it should not be the super-natural dream. Very Happy

Controlling ourselves in the dream is the most wonderful ability for me, and you ? Have you ever control yourself in your dream ? Do you know the reason which make you can do that ? Please tell me if you know. Surprised

vivayo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Can you control yourself in your dream? Reply with quote

Hi!
I'm astonished! I didn't know that people should be able to control their dreams. Neither my family or friends can do it. Shocked
I dream wonderful things only if I'm awaked , I imagine what I want to happen to me... Smile I usually do that. I think that it's the only way to survive! jeje
Cassiopea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I had the same experience a few times!!! It's really amazing and exciting feeling because you can do everything what you want Very Happy
But unfortunately it doesn't happen very often. But it's worth waiting for this Very Happy
Fat-Huntress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: yes id o Reply with quote

It Depends On how tired You are and how deep you dream while in your sleep.

There is a Level,Sometimes, when u sleep too long and ur half awake, u might be able to control your self in your dreams. though, u dont know that ur dreaming. instead, u think that ur really in the real world.

Sometimes, u can just control your feelings in dream but not control the character in it,u will feel like its like a coded machine by god and u cant control the character.

and yes, i do , i didnt control my character while in my dream, i just did control with my feelings , and my brain just automaticly do what im dreaming.
holly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: use new technology to control your dream Reply with quote

Some TV program, 'Discovery'?--I am not sure, introduced a kind of device like a eye mask, which can help one control his dream. It's operation is a little complex. You must learn how to control your dream by the device.
I don't know it's a real product or just a idea because I merely caught the end of that program.
Anyway, controlling my dream---how exciting it is.
Giggler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn�t there a film - i think it called nightmare. Evil or Very Mad There was a killer who comes in dreams and next day the people are dead. But one of them can controll his dreams and he killed the Killer: I know thats not real life but it got to do with it.Bye Wink
Trailblazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i can't do it Cool Laughing
I_like_it_loud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I hold some nice things in my hands in a dream. Laughing
Then, when I woke up I think that I have that in my hands yet. Rolling Eyes
But when I closed my hands Theres nothing. Crying or Very sad
But I cant control myself in a dream. Too bad! Very Happy Very Happy
I think it would be very nice if you could do what you want in a dream! Exclamation Wink
Ciao
nutshaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: I cann't !!!!! Reply with quote

I cann't control my self in my dream. Sometime in my dream I want to do some think but I can't do it. I will enjoy in my dream if I can control myself in dream. Do you know dejavoo ? Dejavoo is event in dream but sometime it occur in real life. Confused Confused Confused
Honey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: Control, Control! Reply with quote

I wish I could do it but, more than that, I wish I could wake up when I have to. Razz
Nakhornwat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Rolling Eyes In my opinion .
I think the dream is wonderful. The dream can not control because it is imagination of man when you sleep. If you can control the dream you want to every thing ac quiesce. I have ever dream is retation to ghost which I dream the ghost drive out. I run go to the temple. I wake up to sleep I have very tired. If you can go to every place it is a good. However the dream is imagination which you can not control same real life. But in real life with dream just conection such as if you nightmare you are feeling tired. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Nakhornwat on Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Honey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course sometimes it's possible to control our body and our dreams. It also depends on the stage we are in: if we're in the deepest level of our "dream process" or such thing like that, it will be impossible. Confused
fsthai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I do. I have ever control myself in my dream. But it different
from a real life. In a dream I can control myself that I want.
Thus, If I want to fly then I can fly. Sometime it make me funny.
But after I wake up from my dream. I'll forgot that dream in
a short time.
Thongsa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: My dream Reply with quote

Yes, I can not control myself in the dream.
I can not control my character while in my dream.
I can control with my feelings.
When I wake up I use to talk about event in my dream.
Sometime I can know event future in my dream
I know that someone not believe it.
I didn't know that people should be able to control their dreams.
This is amazing if someone can control his in the dream.
If we can control our life in the dream
I think we would be very happy and
we might be like to sleep in the bed. Rolling Eyes
[/quote]
thawuching

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Dream Reply with quote

I have ever control myself in my dream.
I will enjoy in my dream because
I can control myself in dream.
I doh't know that people should be
able to control their dreams Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: