Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you play the fishing??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akinori0404

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Do you play the fishing?? Reply with quote

Hi everybady!!
My name is Akinori Takasugi. Laughing
Now, I talk to my hobbies. My hobby is fishing. Fishing is very interesting!
I catch the many fish. Because My house is near the Sea.
Do you play the fishing? What kind of fish them ? Cool
Please tell me. Laughing
debuoka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

My name is Daisuke. Yes. I love Fishing. Now I am in Sapporo. Hokkaido. In the sea of Japan, I can catch a KOMAI and a AINAME.
imsocool5609

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fish for great white sharks raaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Mr. Green Neutral Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Sad Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
kbooo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Fishing!! Reply with quote

Hi Smile I'm Kaori. I want to become fishing well. I started fishing recently and had only once. But I have no knowledge of fishing at all and the fishing line was twine, so I don't know how to throw out the fishing rod. I envy to the person who can fishing very well. My target is to fish for myself, and to eat the fish Wink I like fish dish very much and I often eating fish. Does you eat the fish that fished? Moreover, is it the most delicious to eat by what method? Sasimi, Nituke, fried fish, grilled fish, etc. What is your most big fish of the caught before? Please teach me the hang of fishing Very Happy Thank you Very Happy
c59yukky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: I wanan do fishing! Reply with quote

Yes, I do!!
but I had fish long time ago...
I remember it was very fun for me!!
but I think I'm very poor fishing...
because I have not caught fish!!
I was try again, but I did't caught...
but I was enjoy♪
My uncle love fishing!!!
He go fishing once a month.
He always caught big fish.
and his wife cook the fish.
Sometimes I eat fresh fish, it is very delicious!!
I want to fishing someday.
sayu0816

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Hi☆ Reply with quote

Once I was fishing with my father Wink Wink

But recently, I don't be fishing Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: