Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big Family
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glow26

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Big Family Reply with quote

I live with my parents and two sister. But my neighbours are my fathers family. they are ten brothers. So is very funny. When someone made a party, everyone went, because they only had to walk a few blocks. I have cousines with my age, so when we go out, we are excuse to be late... Instead of the parties, living together keeps our family clouse, we see each other every day and if we need help, we can call everyone any hour... It is very nice to have big family tell me about yours?

P.S. please I need to replay me, I need to make a homework
ludiav

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: hello! Reply with quote

Surprised wow! that sounds like an awesome family! i think it`s very nice to keep family close, and united. it`s seems like you have a beautiful family, well mine is not that close, we can count on each other but we don`t see each other very often, i like the fact that you go out with your cousins and have a good time. By the way my family is formed by my parents and my big sister and a little brother, and two dogs!!! they count as family to me.

P.S. say hi to your family for me even if i dont know them, they look great. take care
glow26

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hi thanks... yes i know that sometimes I couldnt see my family very often, but is important have your parents, and your brothers very clouse because they are your real faily... I have a dog and it can replaces your two dogs.... jajaja... thats to sya helo to my family
ludiav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

actually you are right you can say that your real family are your parents and your brothers, i like spending time with them, like going out to eat and go to the mall or something with my little brother so he doesn`t feel like i dont care about him, how about you? having such a big family? how do you spend time together, what`s it like?
glow26

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Yes. i know... just joking. For example with my cuosins of my age i can go shopping, go to the gym and go out... Some sundays one uncle calls to each family and invite us to have luch, and now on christmas in the 24th we go some house to have dinner, the 25th we make a play calls "el amigo secreto" its about to give a present but you dont know who is going to give u.... Its very interesting because you want to know who is it and you has everyone and noone answer until the day.... Crying or Very sad Laughing Shocked what do you do on christmas Question
ludiav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: a Reply with quote

oooh that sound like fun, well during christmas we kind of do the same thing, my family gets together on the 24th well at least with my mom`s family, and we have a dinner and then at midnight we give each other presents, on the 25th it`s almost the same thing but in my house and just my family and loved ones Wink it`s awesome to feel christmas in the air, it`s like if everything change in that season, everyone is happy and all, well maybe sometimes you can get sad if it reminds you of someone you miss, but most of the time sharing with many people in christmas makes everyone happy! ooh and without forgetting the presents hahaha
glow26

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Mmm Reply with quote

Mmmm if you miss someone you call, thats the reason of christmas, been with the persone you lone, You can have nes of them if call and rember the beautiful things that you do with the person....
Very Happy Laughing
Cotinuo talking about holidays, at the end of the year, I saty with my family because my father have to travel to Japan and he go all January... And I want to be the clousest possible that i can... What do you do in that time?
ludiav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, for new year`s eve i like going to florida and spend some quality time with my family, every year we make a trip, sometimes if we stay home we make a huge party with all our family, and we dance and talk all night till the new year`s countdown! its super fun, last year we spend new year in disneyworld, we saw the countdown at the lake of downtown disney, it was pretty cool awesome fire works and stuff!!
glow26

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Disney land Reply with quote

I went a long time ago...I think ihad 7 years old... my little sist cry all the day because she was scare about the big rollercoasters... And my mother got lost, and 2 hours later we found... she was crying because she didnt speak english...
ludiav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad im sorry to hear that, but any way it`s a good story haha Very Happy that`s something you can tell your grand children, and so you been here, to the US, did you like it? what did you like the most? or hated the most= Razz
glow26

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost dont remember I was very younge and I dont have a very good memory... But the u.s. is very multicultural and the same time the americans have phobia to them, its not an insult... but have a great building Shocked I like those stuffs but i dont study that, just i like to admire
ludiav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well you are right, some people here are very racist! im really not like that, i have many friends who are european or latinamerican, oooh by the way one of them likes to teach me spanish, i know how to say some thinks like... "ola muchiacha bunita, te quiero mucco" or something like that Confused i dont know if i wrote it right, but i can say lots of stuff, most of them really stupid but its fun! and we do have some pretty sweet buildings around here Razz
glow26

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its nice know you are learning my language... its spell "hola muchacha bonita, te quiero mucho" its nice to talk to you, i think you are a very nice and very kind person... And its nice meet new person specially with others cultures
ludiav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

ooohh ok "hola muchacha bonita, te quiero mucho" LOL Very Happy hahahaha now i got it right, thank you, you are also a very nice person, and i can see your english is actually pretty good! it`s nice having someone from some place else to talk with, so tell how was your day? what have you done today?
glow26

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im studing... actually im in this forum because my english teacher... thanks to him i meet u!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: