Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back from India

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicewitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Back from India Reply with quote

Hello everybody !
I just come back from India, this was the best travel I've never made. People are really nice and the colors and odors in India are indredible.
Only thing against are transports, allways late and crowded and in some places it's really dirty.
But in addition of everything, including that I was sick, I really had a wonderful journey and souvenirs of India for a longtime
Very Happy
Suzanne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

I am interested in learning more about India. I haven't been yet. Everyone who has been tells me it was the best trip they ever took.

What part of India did you visit? Do you have one or two favorite memories?

I'm sorry to hear that you got sick. I hope you were able to find a doctor or clinic to help you. It is no fun to be sick during a wonderful vacation!
niigatablue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: I.N.D.I.A. Reply with quote

I had a great time in India too, but it's certainly a challenging place to visit. I heard someone say that India stands for 'I'm Never Doing It Again'!
http://learnenglish.ecenglish.com
b13_david

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: About India Reply with quote

Hi I just wanted to let you know a little more about India. Every country has some good and bad things. It�s the same about India. Good things are that you can see wonderful temples, mosques and other sculptured holy places, which were built about 4000 years ago. You will find snow white ice in north India and valley green trees in the south. You can actually rent a boathouse in Kerala (South India) and stay on it for a couple of days. No matter where in India you go, you will surely find good food. The taste and spice ranges from State to state though. Now a few bad things are that because of the enormous population, its crowded and its dirty in some areas. Also, you need to take care of your own hygiene. I am sure you will want to go more than once.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: