Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your family sometimes are annoying or don't annoying?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anna93

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Your family sometimes are annoying or don't annoying????? Reply with quote

hello!My family sometimes are very annoiyng because "they want to be intrigued of my private life "and I'm veryangry Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Confused
k.tyros

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello! my family is not annoying, we are very happy, I have a son and is fabulous been a young mother. Everybody loves my baby and it makes me feel so so happy! Very Happy Wink
R.T

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: I know... Reply with quote

My family get annoying too. But you know what, they're the ones that will always be there for you. I used to hate my sister. She always bosses me around & I hated the way she was. But now I live with her & we are like best friends! Sometimes you just got to talk to them. She was mean to me, but that was because she cared about me. I think that all faimilies get annoying sometimes but they're the ones that share the same blood as you & they're the ones that know you since you were born & love you the most. I am 21 now & I love my family to death. I know for sure that they would do anything for me & I would also do anything for them. Try talking to them. They are annoying because they care about you.
reno

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Im a japanese girl studing English at University.
my family sometimes annoy me a lots. when I was younger, it was worse than now. I live with two sisters, one brother, mother, father, and grandparents. they some times make me angry and crazy. but now I know that I love them. spending time with them make me happy. now I understand that it happends because they are so closed to me.

how about you??
so don't be so annoyed your family Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: