Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ghost ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chinsupalug

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:43 am    Post subject: Ghost ? Reply with quote

Do you believe in ghost ?
In my opinion I think I don't believe in the ghost. In the meaning of the ghost, in my opinion I think it is some kind of phenomenon that can not prove in scientific method. The ghost is different from the soul. The soul is the form of human being after dead. The souls will com out of the body after you stop breathing (I mean you die). In the scientific method we can explain the meaning of the soul in the way of the energies that exist in the world. You don't know where the soul is. Because nobody knows what's the soul look like? Or how does the soul know itself that it's a dead guy? Except you kill yourself and find the answer if you really want to know what it is.
Cassiopea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't believe in ghosts until I heard one story from really relable and educated person - she told that she had heard for two years, after herfather's death, voices coming from piano on which he used to play... Surprised
chatree_moo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Ghost!!!! Reply with quote

I think ghost usually appears in a location where a person might have spent a great deal of their time such as a house,restuarant could become haunted by the ghost. Simply because the ghost might come back to check in once in a while to see loved ones or other reasons.And i also believe that the phenomenon called 'ghost haunt' can be exist. In our muscular systems ,we know we have a reflect action system called 'Reflect arc'. This system will reflect when there is something touch our muscles.And also in our brain , it will generate whatever coming into it as a brain wave.So that our brain can be reflected by what we have seen. I think this is a good reason we can see the ghost. Surroundings,light intensity, a bad smell in a place might cause our brain to generate some images so scary. We can say that the most possible place to see the ghost is the place where had a death,accident or suicide.Our brain will be quickly reflected by those that's why we usually see the ghost in the place like that !
I agree that not everybody can see the ghost.Only the one who has a frequency of brain wave ,which a part of it produced by the oscillation of the organales in our brain called ' crystal ' , exactly resonant with the ghost's electromagnetic waves frequency . We can say that the ghost is a kind of wave because the ghost can transmit an energy.That's why most parents can see a died son because they are the same bloodlines and the son's genes was generated by parents sexual cells.Their mind system is quite same. So that when the son died, an energy is released. This can be said as waves. Becuase of their mind system is quite same,the frequency of the son's electromagnetic waves has the highest percent to resonant with his parents brain's wave frequency making them see their son.And in other case , most of people can see the loved one who was dead because of the above reason .
krais59

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Form Kraisorn INC46211804 Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Kraisorn. I�m form Thailand. I interested in story about the ghost at the long times. I would like to know this story in your opinion too.

I think people have different idea with this topic. Someone believes that because most of Thai cultures are relate to ghost, someone believes that because their parent tell them and someone believes that because they ever seen it before. However, some of them don�t believes that because they never seen it before and a few of them don�t sure that. So somebody would like to know about the ghost. They will go to everywhere that they believe that it has the ghost for the truth.

In my opinion, I believe that ghost is unreal but I think soul is real because I listen to people about the ghost. Sometimes I would like to see the real ghost but I scare it too. I think that after they went to everywhere to see it I don't know they can find it or not. I would like to tell you that If you don't believe you shouldn't make to disdainfully. And you?. Do you believe in the ghost?

Good luck! Bye.
vivian_zhang

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Ghost ? Reply with quote

i agree with u because i believe soul is as real as possible. i scare ghost , but i believe that soul is real in the world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: