Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Status of the students in the nation control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jirasate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Status of the students in the nation control Reply with quote

Iím a student believe in creative thinging of thai people.In my opinion Thailand can improve to be modern of the nation if there officer who try in working to be success in tarket . I would to suggest about something,I like students to prepare yourself to be the officer in the future.
Itís very difficult to change the attitude of the present officer then we ought develo0p ourself to be the people who have creative thinking to be successful.
winnie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:20 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Yes, i also think that creative thinking is very important !
indeed , how can we learn creative thinking besides ART , Music ?
steele

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, creative thinking is very important.but creative thinking comes from your life,right?so if you want to be a creative man .you must observe your life carefully.do you think so?
winnie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:13 am    Post subject: creativity Reply with quote

yes, you're right!
we must observe from life in order to become creative!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: