Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please introduction your country.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aKaNee

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Please introduction your country. Reply with quote

Hello, everybody. I�m a Japanese student.

I want to go to many foreign countries. Then, what do you like famous tourist city in your country?
Jackiejiang

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:22 am    Post subject: best tourist plan in China Reply with quote

I would like propose you to visit China as best plan for tourist attraction, so many place among every city... You will enjoy there and make you unforgetable memory..
contra10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Please introduction your country. Reply with quote

aKaNee wrote:
Hello, everybody. I�m a Japanese student.

I want to go to many foreign countries. Then, what do you like famous tourist city in your country?

Visit Toronto, Canada a lot of japanese people here and its a fun place to be
Renolas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi to everyone. I'm from Croatia in Europe. It is the most beautiful country in the world (sorry i'm little subjective Smile). If you ever have chance to visit it please do not hesitate. 7 national parks on small area, beautiful crystal clear sea, 1000 islands, mountains, sun and beautiful girls.
Tofayel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Bangladesh Reply with quote

Bangladesh is my country. It is most beautiful country in this world. My country is beautiful for village, river and the longest beach of the world; but don't as city. Also here is most of people very friendly and frank.
Stephanie S

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Malta. Smile Malta is a beautiful country with lots of sea and sunshine and interesting history. It's a great place to learn English too! Elanguest, Malta
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: