Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I had a good grandfather,but now,he has gone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
talent919

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:22 am    Post subject: I had a good grandfather,but now,he has gone Reply with quote

My father is a business man,the job require he many travels,my mother's workplace is far from my home.So when I was very young,I lived with my grandfather and return my home every night.My grandfather is a very strict person.when i went out to play without finishing my homework,My grandfather would hit me.I hated him.
But as time passed by,I changed my attitude towards my grandfather.i found my grandfather's treating me strictly help me a lot.it let me become a hard-working person.I want to say "thank you" to him,but I am shamed to do so.I wait for a better chance.
five years ago, My great grandpa passed away,but I still donn't say the two word to him.wow,the better chance would never come.
Great grandpa,If you are in the hevean,can you hear what I say.
"thank you,grandpa.I miss you."
your grandson.
MaxX7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that makes me cry
you know i had the best grandpop in the world
i havent spent my whole life with him
beacuse i was about 3 or 4 when we left our home country
and now im 15 and when i was 11 he went away from all of us
i miss him so much
my father was the eldest in our family
and my grandpop loved him more than anything he really loved him
i still remember those times which i had spend with my grandpop
he loved me and my pop more than anything
and now he is gone when my dad talks about him makes cry so much
but i cant cry everyday of my life
so now i make believe that he is always with by my side telling me whats right and whats wrong
the best way you can tell your grandpop thanks my friend is to pray for even though he isnt with you
cuz your story is the story of my father the only diffrence is you were grandson and my pop is son
but he never hated him cuz no matter how hard you try you cant hate your parents

just pray for him

talk about anything here
it my shout box
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: