Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My family is best!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poopoopoo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: My family is best! Reply with quote

Today I would like to talk about my family Very Happy I have a family of six. My father is handicapped person. Because he was infected with hepatitis C owing to blood transfusion when he got a serious injury when he was at work. At that time I was four years old Sad He wear with an artificial leg because he cut his right leg. So he can't running and swimming, play the sports, many things. Though his job is cheap pay, my father and our life is very happy. Recently My mather start to working part-time job. I'm also working in Mister Dount. Do you know Mister Dount Question Any way my elder sister ' baby was born on May,30.2004 Laughing Baby is girl. Her name is Rio. I want to use " Rio " in username of this site, but this name already was used Crying or Very sad I want to go shopping with Rio when she was grown. My elder brother is 24 years old and he live himslf in Tkyo. He still university student because he couldn't graduated. My little brother is high school student and he looking for part-time job now. How many do you have in your family Question Please, talk me Wink
MaxX7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: My Family Reply with quote

hey
well first tell me does anybody know the meaning of family?
well its like this
F-father
A-and
M-mother
I-i
L-love
Y-you Wink
well i have the family of four.im the youngest still at the age of 15
i have an elder sis.she isnt with me these days cuz she's abroad gone for her studies and i really miss her soooo much Crying or Very sad
its like we are best friends
my dad is a eal nice man i love a millon no more than million
and my mom
my dad works and gets paid very well so my mom doesnt need to work
well i guess thats it
i love my family
they are my best friends and they are all the best

talk about anything here
it my shout box
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: