Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About my family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vivianaqa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: About my family Reply with quote

Hello, Nice to meet you, I am Viviana, I'm 19 years old.
In my house I live with my father, my mother and two sisters.
I love my family we are very happy.
I would like to know about your family... Very Happy
k.tyros

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=violet][/color]Hello!my name is katy, I am from Costa Rica and I have a nice family, my mother, dad, my son, my brother, and my grandfathers. We are very happy too!! Very Happy Laughing Wink
Naomi Lu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: About my family Reply with quote

Hello, I am Naomi. I am eighteen years old and live in Taiwan. There are four people in my lovely family: my father, my mother, my elder sister and I. My father is very knowledgeable and he always teaches me lots of things including schoolwork, sports, living attitude and thoughts, etc. He read many kinds of books since he was young and he enjoys in it. Now he likes to watch TV to absorb new knowledge. For instance, he likes to watch discovery, national geography, travel& living and so on. He is always my best teacher. My mother is a gracious woman with a baby face. She is both my superwoman and good friend. Unlike many other people, I tell my mother almost every thing. Consequently, whenever I encounter a good or bad thing, I always think of her and tell her first time. When I have problems, she can always help me go through the difficulties. Thus, I depend on her so much. As for my elder sister, she is my good friend too. She is four years older than me. So when we were in elementary school, we fought many times for we did not know the other�s thought, called �generation gap� now. But when we grow up, we started understanding each other more. Finally, we become bosom friends. To me, family is the most important and I depend on it deeply. I just can�t imagine the world without my dear family.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: