Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do u think of OFFICE application in your work?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beibeizhu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: What do u think of OFFICE application in your work? Reply with quote

Hello, everyone. Glad to meet u here.
Today, I want to talk with u about office application in our daily work.
In my work, I often use excel to make different contents of tables. And I think that excel is one of the most useful office tools. It can be dealt with all kinds of datas ananlysed and managed. It contains many powerful funtions which can help us to improve efficiency in the work.
Do u agree with me? If not, you may tell me your viewpoints.
I sincerely forward to ur reply.Thanks. Very Happy
chai3720

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% I agree with you.
But my colleague never agree with me,they always say they have not time to learn it and I try to tell them it's can reduce time and error, but they don't care they like to work with manual.

I think I can use it about 20% (finance and reference formula,Pivot table and etc)If you have something to teach and share please let's me know.
ArqueiroX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notepad is enough for me Smile
But msExcel creating tables faster than it.
In notepad you must "1st value";"2nd value";....(CSV File) and it("";"";"") wastes my time Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: