Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tzu Chi Club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Betty shen

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Tzu Chi Club Reply with quote

Do you know what is Tzu Chi club? Have you ever realize the things that Tzu Chi club do? Tzu Chi club is a club that gathered young people� power together to give help to those in need . There are two kind of activities in this club. One is the formal course in the time for club. Another is to be the volunteer to help those poor people and doing recycle after school. In the formal course, lecturers� speech would help me to broaden my horizen. I realized that there was some tragedy occurred in the world, and I would treasure what I own now not just focus on what I lack of. In this club, I can learn how to get along with people and how to deal with things. But the most important part in this club is going to some place to care for those in need. For example, we went to the Yi Guang nursery school to care them. We may play some games with them and sing songs along with them. That is a very impressive experience to me. To me, joining Tzu Chi club is a big change in my life. In this club, I can learn how to fix problems and how to get along with other people. The most important thing is I can leran to care those in need. Consequently, Tzu Chi club is a very good club.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: