Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I love cooking.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xiaojie016

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: I love cooking. Reply with quote

I like cooking very much, and I can cook many tasty food. Very Happy
I believe that many friends are more good at cooking than me,yes Question So, if you are crazy about cooking like me, welcome to have a talk, and may be you can write some beautiful food recipes. May be you like fine food but you don't like cook, it's ok, you can tell us some yummy "place" where you have eaten?
Suzanne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!
Yes, I like to cook, too! Tasty foods are always a good part of the day. I am not a famous chef, but I think that when we take time to make food for our friends, we are showing them how much we care.

What are some of your favorite foods to cook? I like to cook Italian, Mexican, and French recipes--but I am always looking for more!

I live in Seattle, so there are many great restaurants. Because Seattle is on the water, fresh seafood is always available. But, there are resaurants from all over the world, too!

I hope you will tell us more about what you like to cook, and where you like to eat!
xiaojie016

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Suzanne, it's very nice to know you.
I'm a Chinese girl, living in Beijing.
To tell the truth, i am not very good at cooking, i just enjoy the feeling of preparing food for my family and friends.
All kinds of foods are attractive to me, no matter they are traditional Chinese food or international food. But, i don't have many chance to taste food from other country, so, i would be very appreciate if you could share your cooking experience with me. Thank you.
moran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

tell me how improve my skill in cooking

l need to preparetion one dische for my aniversary with my girl friend but l dont know what can l do is very stressful for me think in cooking

OK. WRITEN ME SOON
teacher-simon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great way to improve your cooking is to invite a lot of friends to your house for a dinner party. In that way, you'll get good practice cooking. Try to find some new recipes online and be creative with your cooking.
PhoebeW

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like eating more than cooking.
But sometimes i will help my mon when she is cooking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: