Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to learn english grammer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
estinct

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:23 am    Post subject: how to learn english grammer? Reply with quote

Hello,

I like to learn English Grammer. Where is the best place to post?
Can someone teach me with modifier, clauses, independent clause, dependent clause, punctuation, double adjectives, series, compound, complex and etc?
steele

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am finding a place too.if you find a good place please tell me.thanks Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
collier87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:06 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi.i am a german student.now im in school.it is so boring. Rolling Eyes
win316

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink
I suggest that you can get a private tutor to help you out with grammar.
I'm a teacher and I am now tutoring students privately at night time and teach whole classes at daytime. You are welcome to e-mail me if you have any questions on grammar. ^.^ I will be very happy to help you out.

From,
Winnie Smile
steele

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

win316 wrote:
Wink
I suggest that you can get a private tutor to help you out with grammar.
I'm a teacher and I am now tutoring students privately at night time and teach whole classes at daytime. You are welcome to e-mail me if you have any questions on grammar. ^.^ I will be very happy to help you out.

From,
Winnie Smile
oh you want to teach english??how kind you are.but i can't send you any e-mail.because my english is very poor.i am afraid you can't understand my words Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
win316

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Hi. Oh, too bad that U don't want to send e-mail to me again. U know what, don't think that your English is bad. Your English is ok and here is a kind of chat room so it doesn't really matter. Well, I really wish that I will still receive your e-mail again. Actually, I'm now teaching English on one-on-one basis. I also teach in a private school and I'm one of the student teacher at Seneca College, too. Well, if you still want me to teach you then you can call me to arrange a time for it. I know Catonese, Mandarin, English and a bit French. My phone # is: 416-567-0809
steele

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wa,how many language do you know??what's your native language?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Lauralin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikes! Most American students don't know all those grammerical terms... Anyway, your english is decent; it's understandable anyway which is a good start.

Win, if you're going to teach English you should probably work on your tenses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: