Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heroes' tears!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boykins

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Heroes' tears! Reply with quote

I would like to write a series essays about 2008 Celticcs. Hopefully, you can join the issue to discuss, share, and improve our mind or writing skills. Most experts said " If your interesting can integrate language learning that is the best way to enhance your intrinsic motivation. As soon as you will reach your goal; moreover, you can gain both language and hobby thing.
First of all, I will introduce Danny Angie, who managed Celtics doing the fantastic team works and got the year of executive award from NBA. The Celtics' senior of player, who vividly acted from 1980 to 1990 in the team. In the same time, he played with Larry Bird, Mchale, Parish, and Danny Johnson who created the former Celtics Empires. Before Jordon came to the stage, Lakers and Celtics just crashed on the court year to year almost the decade. I mention the history which can connect Kevin Garnett, who was chosen by Angie, to move on Celtics via Kevin McHale supported the exchange. You know this guy dominates Celtics� painted area.
While David Stern gives the champion trophy to Celtics� boss, I saw Danny Angie had a few tears in his eyes on the scene. The valuable combination just made from him and their players have proved the thought since the final series. The touched moment occurs my mind again and again. I know how hard they reach it---champion. Wink
I like glabol village, we are friends, co-worker and family members. If we can use English to communicate our meanings or opinions; then, the world wide views will help us to get more knowledge, give, take, and improve whatever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: