Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UFOs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe in UFO. but if there are UFO, It's quite scarry.

Actually, I wouldn't be afraid to meet an alien. In the movies, they are always scary, but in real life I think they might be friendly.
zam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there somebody write about it in this website. check it out?

http://www.eslcafe.com/discussion/dz7/index.cgi?read=1813
anilzakhanz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: do you believe in UFO? Reply with quote

Idea I don't knows.Sometimes I do believed in UFO but sometimes I don't. When somepeople talk about an alien or a UFO I feel that they want to enlarge upon something they aren't sure about.However, I also feel excited and interested when people show some evidents that they discover

Last edited by anilzakhanz on Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
wanaminah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont believe in UFOs. I don't think that there is a life in Mars or in any other planets. We can only live on the earth. Man, animals, plants and any other human beings can only exist on the earth. We have enough food, air, water, oxygen and any other things that we need.
MOHD FAIZAL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: UFOs Reply with quote

UFOs is ship alien used by for earth.Alien is people not breathe with use oxygen.
zam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As we know, nobody had meet this UFO of martian. but the one who admit it always say that this aliens kidnapped them and run experiments on them.

In the movie also had a good martian. Like ET, no doubt about it.
annic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

may yes or may be not.. but i'm not sure there is life of Mars or others planets. Smile
wieda

I think there are life in Mars, a plants maybe or creature because I've found an article about NASA has found sign that there is an oxygen.
renisha

Very Happy Good Morning,

Confused well, for me i don't believe in them, because i just had read about them in books and heard from someone,i can't really believe because i think this is just a story to give an entertainment to evereyone.

Smile As i said i don't believe in this, so i don't think so there are life's on Mars or other planets. Rolling Eyes

Shocked No, i don't like to speak to an alien because it will be very scary.... Wink
Erwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way.. i think i have read some story.. they said like that:

UFO Disclaimer.I've looked at all this stuff for quite some time now. There is some amazing material available for those who want to know. Is it true ? Videos from Mexico prove to me that there are machines in the sky that are 100% Unidentified Flying Objects. It does not prove whats inside....The Truth ? I've only included what I believe is fairly verifiable... Who knows......
zam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to know about UFO. Click this URL

http://www.paranormalnews.com/
jameswong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why we don't believe it becouse we don't see it by ourself! Let say:your Grandmother don't believe you can talk with your friend in London but i now live at Malaysia. But now is realised. Do you believe UFO? i think TIME will explain all of this.
zero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: UFO Reply with quote

SO, I can see from the discussion forum, most of the people don't believe there is alien or UFO come over to this earth. Cool Then, why x-file show comes out with unidentify flying object or alien or some creatures we never see before.hmm.... is it just for fun? Shocked

I think there is some creatures visited our earth last time because there is some geography article shows certain places got the 'footprint' of someone whom we cannot identify it. Definately not human being footprint. Anyway, please don't ask me where I got this information. It is because it has been long time ago, I read such article and I don't know where is the exactly URL in the internet. Rolling Eyes
sokkies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morning everyone!

UFOs?..hmmm.. it's Unidentified Flying Object right? Cool well.. i've never seen any of them before. Can't imagine what it's looks like. Just see it only on tv <like the X-file tv series>. it's round and have light flashing from it.
Aliens... if I ever see one maybe i'll say it's a ghost Shocked
emile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the movie also had a good martian. Like ET, no doubt about it.

But there is only a handful of movies with good aliens, and many more movies with bad aliens Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

On the aliens' planet, maybe they are afraid to come to Earth because they feel that WE are scary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: