Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UFOs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i kill you zam like alien cisss
jameswong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zam got one Alien's friend. do you believe?
MOHD FAIZAL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irwan,
You alien interxia
zero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: UFO Reply with quote

Emile, I agree with you that may be some of the alien felt scare to visit the earth. But some of them may be felt very challenging to see 'we' cause we human creature has different face and body if compare with them. Haha... they want to examine us, just like what our scientist will do to them.

This is really very interesting if we can be friend with aliens..., of course I mean be friend with good alien and not bad alien... like this 'Twisted Evil'
Theerapat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I am one who believe in alien. I think, if they are intellignt, they can create their transports like us. But I wonder if they can reach to the world Question
beatleman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: some horrible films Reply with quote

in HK, many films are famous, especially horrible films, like The Ring, 死亡寫真, etc. i think u may agree with me after u read this message.
Chyna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not?

The Universe is very very very very big, there must be somebody.
Theerapat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Hello! I am Theeraphat Poomalee. I am very interested in all topics about aliens and UFOs. There are a lot of questions which ask about aliens, but they are still in doubt. There are few data to make them clear. I think that aliens and their UFOs probably exist because of these reasons. First, the universe is very large and it consists of many stars which are likely proper for forming life. Second, though, possibility for life forms to be created is very tiny, but they are not equal to zero. Since we calculate this possibility with a lot of stars in universe, the result is still not less. But it seems to be so far from us that we can reach them. Moreover, according to science concept, we should prove something before we believe it. I agree with this. But something that we are still unable to prove it, we should not infer that it does not exactly exist, so the truths about the aliens are negligible. Eventually, if they are intelligent, they can create their transport like us. But I wonder if they can reach the earth Question . In conclusion, I believe in aliens and UFOs, though I have never seen them myself. I wish that they would be friendly. Wink

Theerapat Poomalee
KMUTT University
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: